30 DayShred Results - Pics

Options
rchupka87
rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
Well - while I am happy with the results I did get, I am a bit disappointed. There was not as much as a transformation on this second round. Any little bit helps though! Now on to NROLFW and C25K!!!

009-1-1-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

Replies

• mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference in all 3 sets, but especially the middle one and last one. Your arms are much more lean, your belly is shrinking, your boobs are sitting higher (lol), and look at the difference in waist definition in the last picture!!! You're doing AND looking GREAT! :happy:
  • phillieschic
    Options
    Good work! There's a definite change in your body! Nice work on sticking with it!

I am totally addicted to C25K. Today is a rest day, but tomorrow I start week 6...and I should only be on week 3 or so...I just can't stop! I never thought I'd love running. I hope you love it too! Running seems to melt my fat away like nothing else!

Again, nice job!
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Totally agree, running is the best way to drop weigh, you actually can;t help but lose weight doing it.
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I think they're very noticeable. I'm doing 30DS too and I know I'm not seeing any difference yet and I'm on Level 2 day 6 so I'm halfway through. I was thinking of starting NROLFW. I've seen a lot of women posting about it and heard their great success stories. Guess I should get the book and find out more about it first. And I think maybe I should lose more weight before I attempt anything that might have to be accomplished in a gym. (btw...why is the gym full of fit people? does everyone secretly work out at home and only go to the gym when they're thin and hot? lol)
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I think your results are fabulous! That back shot is an amazing transformation, great job! I did my bout with the Shred and still do it here and there for variety in my week. I've just begun C25K in prep for a triathlon in August and so definitely want to pick up NROLFW soon. I love lifting SO much and wanna start doing a heavier program.

You seem pretty much on the same track as myself & I think I'm gonna have to send you a friend request :flowerforyou:
  • AlliGM
    AlliGM Posts: 86
    Options
    I couldn't get past just the look on your face in the first set of photos. You're not looking so happy in the first shot and then in the second one you are just lit up with a smile and positive energy. So just that is amazing!!!! Then I scrolled down and the difference in the middle and last shots are very noticeable. You are doing awesome! I am in week 5 of the C25K program and absolutely love it. Enjoy and bon chance!!!!
  • crfaulk1
    crfaulk1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Keep it up!!!!
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Yes, I agree..definately smniling more.and hair looks better too..ha ha. Def can tell around your belly area, Can't see it in your arms, as they are in different positions in the b/a pic's. You are standing up straighter, possibly from strengthened core?

Good job!! W

BTW, what is C2K? or whatever y'll are talking about? a run (marathon?)
  • Wilson336
    Wilson336 Posts: 76
    Options
    One thing to keep in mind is that those pictures are showing visible results in only a 30 day period....It took years of not paying attention to your body to let your weight and fitness level go to a point where you were not happy...turning it around that much in only 30 days is nothing short of fantastic.
  • cjwalker81
    cjwalker81 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Keep up the great work!
  • 2April
    2April Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Yes, I agree..definately smniling more.and hair looks better too..ha ha. Def can tell around your belly area, Can't see it in your arms, as they are in different positions in the b/a pic's. You are standing up straighter, possibly from strengthened core?

Good job!! W

BTW, what is C2K? or whatever y'll are talking about? a run (marathon?)
    Couch to 5k running program
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Ah, couch to 5k, very good. Bets of luck with that, seems really popular
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Ok, got 'cha, couch to 5K.

What is NROLFW?
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Keep it up!!!!
  • rchupka87
    Options
    The New Rules of Lifting for Women. Its a book a lot of people were talking about on the boards - so I picked up my copy a few weeks ago.
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Great results! NROLFW is great! Good luck with it!
  • campbellcjdm
    Options
    The best part of these pics .... the smile on your face in the 'Day 30' pics. THAT is worth a big 'GOOD JOB' :):flowerforyou:
  • rchupka87
    Options
    Thanks everyone! You guys have made my day!!! :happy:
  • Ms_Cindyrella
    Ms_Cindyrella Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Well my friend, your pics show your doing great. I am pickin up my copy of the dvd today, and gonna start right on it.
    Thank for your inspiration
  • masigirl
    masigirl Posts: 16
    Options
    I see a change in all of them. You look great. Getting some definition in those arms too.. Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!