In need of support

Options
I'm looking for accountability buddies!

Replies

• ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    you can add me.. i've been at this since the 20th of march and love every min of it!
  • doloresohara
    Options
    I'm here if you need me. My name is Dee and I have at least 30 lbs. to lose. I have so far dropped 6 lbs. So I'm on my way and still excited.

Hang in there. Introducing myself to other ways to lose weight...like bike riding and walking alot.

Dee
  • jjmcahill
    jjmcahill Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Request sent your way!
  • nukebhs83
    nukebhs83 Posts: 158
    Options
    friend request sent.
  • missy787
    missy787 Posts: 35
    Options
    You can add me. I have a long ways to go to reach my goal. We can do this!!
  • weight2go
    weight2go Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for accountability buddies!

Me too. Sometimes I need a good kick in the @ss. Either because I didnt exercise or had a bad choice day. Im 48 , 5'3.5" and weigh over 200 pounds. I love to walk. But like to sleep more. We can help each other. :wink: Please feel free to add me.
  • jmilano
    jmilano Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just starting today, so I would like some virtual support also! Would be happy to add encouragement to others as well as soak up some for myself. I need to loose 50 pounds! I have a goal of Christmas.:smile:
  • ambers415
    Options
    I'd love to have buddies too. :) I've lost seven pounds and would like to lose 60 overall. Friend request is on it's way.
  • paulaann67
    paulaann67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I try to keep positive supportive people on this journey w me!
  • mgarza1980
    Options
    HAH! I love it! I love to sleep too.... my favorite way to pass time until bed time :)
  • SuMcP
    SuMcP Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a friend ping - happy to support and receive some in return :wink: