Winner of the diet pool!

Options
GIGINATOR
GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
Hello everyone, having a great day. We had a 12 week diet pool at work that had an initial weigh in and the final weigh in today. Guess what? I WON!!!!!! I lost the most weight (25lbs) and the highest percentage. So I took both prizes! $200 for me to buy a new summer wardrobe. I have lost 34 lbs total since starting my lifestyle change in the beginning of January. Now that I'm on track I know I can lose the 43 I have left. Just wanted to tell someone and thank all of you out there for your support!!!

Replies

• GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, having a great day. We had a 12 week diet pool at work that had an initial weigh in and the final weigh in today. Guess what? I WON!!!!!! I lost the most weight (25lbs) and the highest percentage. So I took both prizes! $200 for me to buy a new summer wardrobe. I have lost 34 lbs total since starting my lifestyle change in the beginning of January. Now that I'm on track I know I can lose the 43 I have left. Just wanted to tell someone and thank all of you out there for your support!!!
  • eyescatchfire
    eyescatchfire Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! You should be so proud of yourself!! Congrats, and enjoy the $200!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    i would be the happiest gal in the world if i were you! Congratulations!! You have worked so hard, im sure that everyone can see! We are all so proud of you!!
  • mking
    mking Posts: 45
    Options
    :flowerforyou: awesome
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Sa-weet!!!

Have fun shopping!! :drinker:
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Good for you keep up the good work.

Tim
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Congrats!! That is awesome - happy shopping :glasses:
  • michelleinshape
    Options
    $200 is great but the real prize is the 25lb weight loss. Good for you.
  • CaroleinVa2008
    Options
    CONGRATS TO YOU:smile: THAT IS A GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK