30 lbs down!

Options
_Schatzi_
_Schatzi_ Posts: 112 Member
I'm 5'6" and 31 years old and have never posted a success photo before! Apparently this whole diet and exercise thing really does work!

How am I doing it? I started by learning to cook. Finding joy in using a few really good ingredients to get really good flavor. Then I took up horseback riding and swimming. I found that I got bored doing just one thing, so sometimes I would walk the dogs, sometimes ride, or swim.

Now I walk the dogs most days, ride once a week, swim once a week, and maybe go to the gym or treadmill when I'm bored of the other things. I aim to eat 1600 calories a day (400 breakfast, 400 lunch, 200 snack, 400 dinner, 200 happy calories on anything I want [usually wine]).

I've been so inspired by the women who have posted their success photos. It's so encouraging to see someone who looks like me get seriously fit! Maybe this in turn will encourage someone else :)

See you all again at my goal weight!

2349629098_abf1b02717.jpg
6086628738_b4284d2579.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!