NSV

Options
I started my weight loss journey at 228 lbs at the end of Feb but really started using MFP at the beginning of March. So far I have only lost 8 lbs. I took my measurements March 28th (kind of late) so I haven't measured again yet. However, I had on my size 18 skinny jeans and they were sagging in the butt! Not to mention I had on a belt and they were still falling down. My boyfriend told me not to ever wear those jeans again! The pounds aren't coming off as quick as I would like, but obviously I must be losing somewhere. MFP has really taught me to be mindful of what I eat and how much. Thanks to all my mfp friends for the support and encouragement. 30 more lbs to go!!!

Replies

• shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. Good job :D
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this NSV! I'm so glad you're using MFP and really seeing results in inches! Sometimes it's not the scale that matters, and your skinny jeans are proof of that! Keep up the amazing work you're doing :)
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Time to go shopping :smile: Great NSV.
  • luvgreen25
    luvgreen25 Posts: 202
    Options
    Great job. Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!