Looking for friends with the same stats as me to help with m

Options
Hey,

If anyone out there has the same stats as me I would love to be your friend, to help me with meal & exercise ideas. I have found one great friend on here already that has loads of great advise (mixedfeelings) so I thought that having more friends in the same situation as me could be nothing but a great thing! :-)

I am down to my last stone of weight loss and have hit a full stop , I am getting lots and lots of mixed advise about how many calories I should consume etc. I feel for me I eat enough and have started this week to drink much more water as well but I am still not seeing any results and I am very active so it is frustrating!

Here's a bit about me!

I am 5ft 9inc
168lbs
I burn on average between 266 / 350 cals per day.
I set my calorie allowance at 1400 per day to loose between 0.5 & 1lb per week, I try to eat back my exercise cals (not everyone does but I do) and I am try very hard to keep my net at 1200 per day.

I really want to get to 158lbs, so anyone that is similar to me and wants to be friends I would be grateful.

Thanks in advance

Jo

Replies

• suzikay12
    suzikay12 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request. I'm 5'8 and 177lbs. I'd love to share tips and tricks with someone similar size. Also, I noticed you were in your 30's, which is a bonus also because I am 36. It seems like I've really packed on pounds since I hit my 30's and the things I did in my 20's don't seem to work any more. Not sure if my body changed due to age or what. What are your thoughts on that?
  • bosleysaf
    bosleysaf Posts: 24
    Options
    I 100% dont bounce back like I used to do in my 20's and I feel that working out now in my 30's is a must rather than something I can pick and choose to do.

It's hard going becuase before I didnt have to really watch what I ate, I could eat whatever and was always happy with how I looked, fast forward 6 years and ARRRGGHHH what on earth has happened????

Looking forward to helping each other out!

Jo :-)