Im Baaaaack!

Options
So I am back to MFP with a new handle and a new drive to lose the 25 pounds I regained after a 55 pound weight loss! I am currently in training for a marathon, and was being stupid by thinking since I was running I could eat whatever. I had a traumatic experience with a ex boyfriend and the whole thing sent me on a tailspin where my self worth was basically non existant for a while. Now I am re-commiting myself to lose the weight, get back on training for my Marathon on May 6th, and meet some great people along the way! Send me some friend requests please! I am a huge motivator and would like some help on some motivation for myself. Please!!! =D Thanks for reading guys!!! -Cassie

Replies

• dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Welcome back.
  • kellyrorie
    kellyrorie Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I am back after a stupid gain too! Friend request coming!!!!!!
  • Ricky1103
    Options
    Heyy Welcome back!! I like to believe that i am a great motivator too. I have joined MFP recently. I have had a great experience till now. everyone here is so motivated here. So lets get started :)
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    welcome back!!!
  • aklitten
    aklitten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Cue cheesy 70s music and clothes: Welco-ome ba-aack, welcome back, welcome back, welcome back!!
  • CassinMass
    Options
    Thank you so much guys!!!! <3
  • karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request, but I'd never unfriended your previous account. Welcome back, and I know you'll rock it! =)
  • rosaliabritt
    rosaliabritt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I am also back after reaching my initial goal and thinking I could
    throw caution to the wind. It's been a little harder to start--this time..but Iam here
    Best of luck..you can do it
  • ahhmanda08
    ahhmanda08 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    welcome back !! and good luck! :drinker:
  • knowak82
    knowak82 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I could use some additional motivation and support, too! Props to you for getting back in shape for that upcoming marathon! You can DO IT! Friend request sent...
  • April0010
    April0010 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me :)
  • rosalynforeverfit
    Options
    Welcome back.