Need some friends please! ;)

Options
Coming back to this after about 3 months, ready to re-commit, would love some friends to help motivate and keep me on track!!! :)

Replies

• April0010
    April0010 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Good Luck on your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Acer321
    Acer321 Posts: 12
    Options
    Congrats on re-commiting to this! Feel free to add me :)
  • smiles4474
    smiles4474 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend. I am new to the site and need some friends as well.:smile:
  • luls2011
    luls2011 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me as well - also coming back to this and very committed this time around.
  • CArnold94
    CArnold94 Posts: 35
    Options
    hi im new to the site too. always looking for more support and always willing to give some :smile:
  • bajmaster
    bajmaster Posts: 11
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. Im still kinda new also. It is a great site. You know that. congrats on coming back:)
  • DMCCRAE
    DMCCRAE Posts: 1
    Options
    I just signed up for the first time. and I am searching the sight GOOD LUCK I am sure you will be sucessful :)
  • clareiow
    clareiow Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, to be honest I didn't realise you could even get friends on here until someone added me. So I'm a little lonely with just the one friend - anyone else want to add me please feel free!!

Also, how do you do like status updates? The one friend I have does lots of them!!!
  • Confident120409
    Confident120409 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your weight loss. I have sent you a friends request
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Congrats on coming back! Stick with this and you will for sure see results! I have lost 12 lbs in 2 months! Feel free to add me too: beck0708
  • CrystalynneSK
    Options
    Thanks all I'm super excited!!! Nice to meet all of you! :)
  • josettenehmelman
    josettenehmelman Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • skckarma
    skckarma Posts: 5
    Options
    this is my first time on here and I love that we have an entire weight loss/ health community. Good look and if my fellow travelers can also add me for some much need support :)
  • all4derby
    all4derby Posts: 55
    Options
    Good luck! I also requested you and anyone else that would like to connect, feel free to add me :)
  • calippincott
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Good luck!!
  • rachaelnix1
    Options
    Hi I'm new too, lots of weight to lose so need friends to spur me on. Feel free toadd me too :-)
  • SeeEmRun2012
    Options
    I'm here for anyone that needs support :-)
  • SmileyNicki_78
    SmileyNicki_78 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've logged on 100 days!! This is a wonderful site! Feel free to add me too!!
  • acmilan11
    acmilan11 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP. Feel free to add me for support. I too joined recently and need support!!!
  • lsang
    lsang Posts: 22
    Options
    I am new as well and don't have any friends yet. I am excited about meeting people with the same goals, to receive encouragment and advice and to give it when others need it . Feel free to add me. Good luck!