5'1'' Looking for buddies trying to get the the 115-120 Rang

Options
I"m 5'1'' currently weight146 and i'm working my butt off trying to get to 115! Any new friends welcome :)

Replies

• gs06ey
    gs06ey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, Im 5'1 and about 126-128 pounds (not to sure i dont check my weight that often, i focus on inches/how i look in clothes and my general size) im trying to get down to 115.

I would love to compare diaries :)
  • amammaa4
    amammaa4 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hi. Im 5'0" I have a little more to lose than you . I have set my inital goal at 130 yet I eventually will aim for the 120's. Feel free to add me and check diary and such. Have been having a bit of trouble getting in enough calories though. Who would have thought I'd ever say that :)
  • sarahebbitt
    sarahebbitt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and looking to get to 130... I am 8 days away from completing my first 24 day challenge and am down 6 lb, I have not updated my weight in this for some time. I would love to join in although I have about 30 pounds to lose. Maybe we could compare journals??
  • gabriellejmgb
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and would love to be 125-130. I am currently 169. We would be close if we were the same height! Perhaps.....:smile:
  • AsleepAnvils
    AsleepAnvils Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", and wanting to get to around 120lbs. Currently I'm 131, and VERY pear shaped. My measurements are 34-24-39!
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 5'1" 1/8 (lol like the 1/8 matters) and I started my journey at 173lbs. I am currently down to 163lbs now but my ultimate goal is between 120-125lbs.
  • lilv711
    lilv711 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 4'11" and would also love to be in the 125-130 range. I started around 170 and currently I have my goal weight set at 140. As I get closer, I'll readjust and go down to 130. Feel free to add me too!
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1.5" and am currently maintaining at 106-107. Feel free to add me!
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    5'2" here!:drinker: Am currently at 128 wanting to get to 120 and 115 UG!! What someone said on one of the posts is: do little 10 lb goals so it doesn't seem so overwhelming and that is what I am doing. Then you feel as if you are achieving!:smile: Take care and wish you all of life's BEST!!!:flowerforyou:
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 and started my weight loss journey at 138. I am currently around 119---hoping to get to 114-115 llbs. Anyone feel free to add me:flowerforyou: .
    5'2" here!:drinker: Am currently at 128 wanting to get to 120 and 115 UG!! What someone said on one of the posts is: do little 10 lb goals so it doesn't seem so overwhelming and that is what I am doing. Then you feel as if you are achieving!:smile: Take care and wish you all of life's BEST!!!:flowerforyou:
    I wanted to get to my pre-pregnancy weight of 128 (and I was 138)---so my 1st goal was to lose 10 lbs. Since then I have been doing 5 lb goals---I do think smaller goals make it "easier." However, I think I will switch real soon to maintenance. I am very happy with my new body. I am 1 month into Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and I think regardless of the number on the scale when I am finished with it---I will then switch to maintenance and do a 2nd round of ChaLean Extreme and tone up.....
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" currently 145 and aiming for 114 +/-3 pounds. Us shorties gotta stick together. Always looking for new friends to help in this journey!
  • Hi there! :) I'm 4'10 and looking to get down to 110-115. That's cutting my current weight in half, just about. I've got a long way to go, so support would be lovely, especially since I've been QUITE lazy lately!
  • briteyes1002
    briteyes1002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I am 5'3" and range right now from "126-128" I am trying to get down till 119 right now.. but struggling. I am working out all the time and doing weights and have really seen no improvement. I am frustrated.. but i am going to keep up with it. I would love to be 115 but dont think my body is built to weight that less.
  • DestinationFitnessChick
    Options
    I'm 146 and want to weigh 120 also. Would be glad to join you!!
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Add me too! 5'3" currently 133, working towards 120.
  • cmccorma
    cmccorma Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    add me too!

5'2"
    CW: 161.6
    GW: 130 (maybe more but we will start there!)
  • holly3585
    holly3585 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I am 5' (when I stretch lol...maybe 4'11 :) VERRRRY much a pear shape as well! I have the low height, because any calculator I use tells me I should weight about 90 Lbs! It's like a bad joke because like I said I am EXTREMELLY hippy w/ a big ol' booty, so even 100 lbs. would look sickening on me!! ANYONE on this thread please add me as a friend!! I am always looking for more friends to motivate eachother, and come up with fun challenges to keep this weight loss jorney/lifestyle change fun and interseting!! ADD ME ADD ME ADD ME EVEYTONE!!!
  • mellabyte
    mellabyte Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" currently 124.5 and trying to eventually get down to 105, but breaking it up into digestible 5lb increments in my head to help keep me motivated. :) Feel free to add me if you want, I could always use extra support!
  • jtandy6
    jtandy6 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" (ish) and started around 135 in January. I'm now around 124-125 and trying to get down another 10 lbs and then maybe another 5-10 depending on how things are going. I'm going about this the slow and steady way so that I can maintain my whole diet/exercise lifestyle when I start grad school in the fall.
    Feel free to add me!
  • 10livelaughluv
    Options
    im 5'4 and 124 lbs .I'm a cheerleader and very active but I love fashion and I'm trying to be more slender and reveal that 6 pack! I'm shooting for about 119 or so...But mainly just super healthy lifestyle and toning:)