Dream to stay healthy

Options
:heart: I am 71 and have battled weight most of my life, even had surgery in my 30,s. My goal now is to take off enough weight to help my knees and back. To continue to be as healthy as I can be to enjoy all my Grandchildren. Sure wish I had there energy. Excited about tracking progress on line and being held accountable.....Thanks!

Replies

• susky11
    susky11 Posts: 1
    Options
    You GO Mamacita - love you! Let's encourage each other. One of my friends from Bible study uses this website and told me about it. I need to be held accountable, too. Way too much "emotional" eating lately, ha-ha! :)
  • lsang
    lsang Posts: 22
    Options
    I am new to this site and I am actually pretty shy, so it's hard for me to reach out and ask for friends. After seeing your post it hit me that if you can reach out and make new friends, I can at least try. Thanks!
    My mom is 71 as well and since I began my new healthy life style, she has been working hard at changing hers as well. We all can do it!
    I think this site is great, everyone needs encouragement and friends who have the same goals and interest.