Favorite Work Out Music?

Options
sgballow
sgballow Posts: 40 Member
So I am trying to create a workout playlist on my Iphone to play for the exact length of how long I need to work out! Just looking for what other people like to listen to, always open to new music, I really listen to anything, so please feel free to suggest classical to screaming rock! Thanks so much for your input and I wish everyone out there good luck with there journey! tata for now xoxoxxo S

Replies

• Pengi81
    Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I find old 70's - 80's big hair Rock Anthems work for me :)

Nothing like walking by the canal and listening to Lynnrd Skynnrd, Boston, Deep Purple etc
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I love Daughtry, Hinder, Marroon 5 (I also listen to a lot of country, but you'd have to be INTO that type of thing, like I am :)
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Cardio needs to be upbeat, so more pop and hip hop.

For weights I am not as picky. I have Gotye, The National, Neon Trees, Grouplove, Lykke Li, Regina Spektor, Yeah Yeah Yeahs… everything from fast to slow to happy to sad...

Every now and then I need *kitten* kicking music to lift to, so then I steer more toward rock songs.
  • TerraMatris
    TerraMatris Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Pandora...Born to Run Station...yeah baby! Rocking the house right now! Springstein, Melloncamp and Joel.
  • Nu__Me
    Nu__Me Posts: 13
    Options
    Here are my first 10 songs on my 'Gym Mix' playlist...

My Body - Young the Giant
    Bromance - Tim Berg
    Face Down - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
    Is This Never Again - The Midway State
    Shake It - Metro Station
    Gold Guns Girls - Metric
    Born This Way - Lady Gaga
    Let It Rock - Kevin Rudolf
    Blow - Kesha
    Fire In Your New Shoes - Kaskade ft Dragonette
    Rope - Foo Fighters (Deadmau5 remix)

...I guess that's 11...lol
  • xPOOKiEx
    xPOOKiEx Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I listen to a lot of Eminem, Dr. Dre, Asking Alyxandria, and We Came As Romans.

It's all very upbeat, and fast paced. Keeps me running :)
  • Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I have a couple different workout mixes on my ipod. It depends on the mood I'm in and what workout I'm doing but they are all very upbeat. Lately I've been finishing my sprints with Welcome to the Jungle by GNR. LOL.