Tracking P90X Calories

Hi All,

Does anyone know how to track the calories burned during P90X? I want to add them to my daily exercise but they aren't an option there. Anyone know if they will be, or how I can find out how many calories are burned per DVD?

I want to be as accurate as possible with this so I can get the best results! Thanks!

Replies

• TXHunny84
    TXHunny84 Posts: 503 Member
    bump
  • Reyreygirl
    Reyreygirl Posts: 19 Member
    What i was planning on doing was buying one of those pedometers that you can strap to your arm. Most of them tell you the calories you burn. I wanted to find one that asks my weight and height so it can be super accurate
  • jyska
    jyska Posts: 728 Member
    just enter them under cardiovascular and make a new exercise. I highly recommend a Heart Rate Monitor though to get your calories burned number...the numbers on the site are just an average (I found them a bit high) You can use this though for now if you don't have one: http://p90xcalories.com/
  • jbantum
    jbantum Posts: 3
    I had the exact same problem and had a hard time finding info for P90X calories burned. I ended up buying a heart rate monitor (Polar FT4) which tells me what I burn each time. I would recommend this because I find the calories burn varies with how hard I push it each time, even for the exact same routine.....some days are better than others, right?

If you are looking for a ballpark, here is what I usually see (I am a 5' 7", 155 lbs, 36 year old male);
    PlyoX & KenpoX - 700 kcal
    Strength Routines - 550 kcal
    AbRipperX - 120 kcal

By "Strength Routines" I mean Shoulders & Arms, Back & Biceps, etc.....

Hope that helps.....