my first NSV...

Options
I fit into a pair of jeans I haven't been able to wear since last year - its only a change of about one size, since I've just started my weight loss journey - but little victories like this make it all worth it!!!

Replies

• heleflump
    heleflump Posts: 57
    Options
    That's brilliant and feels soooo good! I now have my "dream" coathanger upon which I have all the trousers I want to be able to get back into - when I do manage - they get a hanger all of their own and get put in the"able to wear" part of the wardrobe - more and more are getting there!!!

Fitting into older, smaller clothes is probably what keeps me going the most - managed to get into a pair of trousers I've not been able to wear for nearly 10 years (hell!! i didnt realise it was that long until I just wrote it!!) I wouldnt feel comfortable going out in them yet - but it sure spurs me on. My ultimate fit is a skirt I wore when I was 17 - now if I EVER get back into that one I'd be jumping for joy!!!

Well done!!
  • Balice57
    Balice57 Posts: 125
    Options
    So great! I have some pants I'm working my way back into, as well. That is a good feeling - probably better than seeing the number on the scale decrease.
  • hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Great job! Isn't that a great feeling??? Congrats!
  • tberry129
    Options
    I actually have a group of pants that I am donating to Goodwill. If I don't have them I CAN NOT gain the weight back and they just look awful they are so baggy. This past week-end I was able to put on a sexy nighty for my husband for the first time in years, made every workout, every chocolate missed SO worth it.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I love that feeling...congrats!!!
  • Kenhabes
    Kenhabes Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • frizico
    frizico Posts: 30
    Options
    yay thanks everyone! I'm glad to hear that others have shared in this type of joy! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!