Another first NSV

Options
I was just away for a few days and I was going into my apartment as my neighbor was walking out and he asked/said, "Are you losing weight? You look great."

(Note: It was very genuine and not creepy at all.)

Also it was just the boost that I needed at the point where I am now. Also it is helping me in another way -- I am one of those ladies who has freaked out in the past by men positively commenting on my weight/appearance.

Replies

• frizico
    frizico Posts: 30
    Options
    All that hard work is paying off!!
  • heleflump
    heleflump Posts: 57
    Options
    That is such a boost! Learning totake compliments is so important - I usually bat them away with some self derogatory quip - but someone once told me that I should accept them and also accept that they are genuine comments. The same person also suggested that we should write down compliments we receive so that they can help us when we feel low - not done it but can see the sense.

Hope it brought a spring to your step and a smile to your face (and maybe a blush too :wink: :blushing: !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!