insanity workout at 400 plus pounds

Options
so im finding myself getting bored with my workouts and ive heard alot about the insanity dvds and was thinking about checking them out, i know im way bigger than anyone on the dvds and probably wont be able to do everything on them. but i was wondering if anyother big guys on here have tried them out?

Replies

• Stephb4
    Stephb4 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy.... but.... I'm a lot larger than those folks on any exercise DVD. However, I've been attempting the P90X Classic DVD's. They are insanely difficult, but, if you MODIFY the movements to your fitness level, it's a fantastic workout. The important thing is that you are MOVING. There is NO way I can currently do a "jumping jack" from a "squatted" position, however, I can do my own simplified squat type movement in a controlled movement and still I am burning calories and building muscles that aren't typically used. My motto is "Gotta start somewhere! If you start at the bottom there's only one way to go and that's up!" Give it a try...... Just be prepared to be SORE!!!! Ouch....