boob success!

Options
CoderGal
CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
This is my first success thread :D

I use to be about a 30AA, it was more then once that I went to a bra store and they told me to go to a kids store. They were lucky I had a sense of humor and liked Hello Kitty. Nothing was supportive (little ones like support too).

Over the last 2 years I gained weight and got sized for a 34D. For the first time ever, I had boobs. And supportive boobalicious bras. But I also had a uggalicious gut for the first time, it had to go. So I took a gulp and said good-bye to the ladies and I'm close to 30 pounds gone.

Yesterday the same lady sized me. She looked at me and said my you've lost weight. Then she passed me my new bra size...30DD.

Wtf boobs? Why couldn't you do that before? Look at me! I have boobs! I win!

Are you going up or down in cups, and is that what you want?

Replies

• Flippiefloppies
    Options
    I am so jealous, you have no idea lol.
  • vtakougang
    Options
    I'm so jealous! It seems every part of my body shrinks except for my boobs which is one of the main places i want to shrink!
  • klmnumbers
    klmnumbers Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Weirdly, my bra size hasn't changed at all. I've lost a lot of inches off my bust (about 5 inches), but the last time I was sized for a bra, the size was exactly the same.

Mathematically, this feels like it's wrong. haha. I'm about to go shopping. Maybe I'll get sized again!
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Yay for boobs! lol I have stayed the same in cup size, but gone down in band size. The problem is that almost all G cups come in larger band sizes. I have a very hard time finding a 38G...and I assume this is only going to get worse as my band size keeps getting smaller if the girls stay the same size!
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Mine are shriveling up like raisins. Suckage.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I'm really worried about losing my boobs as I lose weight. I've had them since I was 10-12 years old and they've been sort of a security blanket. Is there some way you can will your body to take fat from your stomach instead of your boobs? XD
  • audreygonzy
    audreygonzy Posts: 169
    Options
    I've always been heavy chested and darn proud of it. Since I've started working out though I've noticed my 36D bras are feeling a tad loose.. not cool:(
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I've gone down in cups -- was a 46DDD and am now waivering between a 42D and a 40D -- I'm happy with a D cup, but would like to stay somewhere between 38D & a 40D! ;) Don't want to lose too much of the girls!!
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Is this an inappropriate place to send friend requests :tongue:
  • Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    If I could detach my boobs and give them to someone, like a homeless person for warmth or something, I would.
    Totally.
    My boobs just kinda suck.
  • angie_sample
    Options
    my boobs have gotten smaller.. But i am EXTREMELY happy about this bc i was a size 46F and my boobs made my back hurt and shirts never fit right. Now im 38dd and i LOVE the size i am, boob wise but i'd be happy getting as small as a C.
  • Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Is this an inappropriate place to send friend requests :tongue:

Love this.
    I was going to (jokingly) demand pics, but then I figured that might be crossing the line a bit.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I used to be a DD :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I have always been a 32A, now 32AA. Congratulations on your boobs! :smile:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    My around is a 34, my cup is a E/DD... I went from a 40 DD to a 34 DD, but I was in a 36 D. So I don't know really I think bra's are weird... I still am not understanding the concept of down a strap size up a cup size thing.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    I am so jealous, you have no idea lol.

Lol yay first time ever someone was jealous of my boobs, I feel honored :p

The bad thing about it, is no matter how my body changes, it changes to the most impossible to find size. They had one bra in the store that fit me and it was nearly 200 dollars. It would be so nice to be able to get what I wanted for once :explode:
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Completely jealous... that's always the first place I loose weight! :sad: I told my hubby when we are done having babies, I'm getting a boob job, it's just not fair that I get them for 9 months and then they leave so quickly!! LOL
  • phillieschic
    Options
    Going down.
    Don't like it.
    Boob job pending...

(I've been a 36D since the fourth grade...now 36 barely C) :noway:
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    pfffft I hate you my boobs have shrunk with my weight loss :(
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Niiiice!
    My boobs did that same weird thing.
    When I was fat, they were a 36C
    Then I lost a disgusting amount of weight and went to a 34B
    Gained weight and went to a 36D

and Now im almost to my goal and im a 34D or 32DD depending on the bra.

Yay for surprise later in life boobs!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!