boob success!

Options

Replies

• pinkhu13
    pinkhu13 Posts: 133
    Options
    At my highest I was a 36DD and that was about 50lbs ago and now I'm a 34D so I have a "good amount" and I'm only trying to lose another 14lbs so I doubt that I'll get any smaller :)
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    I finally got some boobs (used to be an A cup) after I gained all this weight (now a C) and now I'm terrified of what will happen after I lose it all. So far there's been no difference in size after losing about 20 lbs. Here's hoping!!
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    this would never happen for me.. with every child they shrank(4 kids) and with weight loss they are nearly gone.. on a plus side....dont need to bear a bra...and when I do I just roll them up like a burrito and stuff them in.. ah the joys of having children and breast feeding...

great for you tho!
  • kitkatwag
    kitkatwag Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Mine are shriveling up like raisins. Suckage.

Ditto here! I am not happy about it at all...My coworker is having the same issue. I want my girls back, at one time I was in a DD, now I am doing good to fill a C. :::(((
  • jafy23
    jafy23 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    im jelous i have alwasy been a 34b and i gained over 50 pounds and they still stayed the same size:( my mom and my sister are both C-D's i got jipped hahaa
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    I used to be a 46DDD but recently the boobs have made a major retreat! Now I am at a 38D and really hope they don't get smaller.
  • NewMeTomG
    NewMeTomG Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Prefer to not have moobs. Like boobs, just not moobs.
  • Justapartyofone
    Options
    This thread needs pics. :glasses:
  • 1546mel
    1546mel Posts: 191
    Options
    i now have flat saggy boobs and hate it. Combination of having 2 kids and losing weight! I can understand why people get boob jobs! I just tried on a smaller dress at the store and realized how awful they look now :(
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I've always had boobs, I always will have boobs. I was a 44F when I started, I'm a 32DDD/F now. I am just glad they don't look as big as they are.
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I was always a small B. Only from gaining weight and breast feeding have I moved to a large C. But it seems my dear friends are goign to be the first ones to go, I can see a difference already :(
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Mine are getting smaller...I think. I was in a 38D but they became too big for me. I got measured this weekend and now I'm a 34DD. LOL WTF? Maybe I was wearing the wrong size before? And if not, what the heck was my size if I'm a DD AFTER losing weight?? LOL
  • Laceybaby1967
    Laceybaby1967 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    pfffft I hate you my boobs have shrunk with my weight loss :(

^^^ this...

I have to say, I'm very jealous!!!! Not only have I lost them, let's just say they are not the shape I would like them to be!!!!!
  • CinJay
    CinJay Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    mine are shrinking... or sagging (I am 40 after all!)... it's always one of the first places to lose weight... but no matter what size they are or aren't, as long as they look ok, feel ok, and are healthy, I don't care if they're concave!! :glasses: Glad you're happy with yours :)
  • ChelleBalady
    Options
    Hooray! I am down 30 pounds and am losing in around the strap ,went from 36DD to 34DD. Loving it. :)
  • TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    In the words of Anthony Michael Hall in the movie Weird Science: "Anything bigger than a handful and you're risking a sprained tongue."

My ex girlfriend who was a AA gained weight (30+lbs) but did not go up a cup size at all. Then, she lost 20lbs and now she is a B cup. (She really hit the weights and such).
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    My around is a 34, my cup is a E/DD... I went from a 40 DD to a 34 DD, but I was in a 36 D. So I don't know really I think bra's are weird... I still am not understanding the concept of down a strap size up a cup size thing.
    I don't understand sizing either! No wonder like 80% of women are wearing the wrong size. It's too dang confusing!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I seem to add another D at the end every time I go down in band size. :ohwell: would sort of like them to go down a little, a nice C would be wonderful.
  • maruxf
    maruxf Posts: 39
    Options
    I was the other way around...

At my skinniest (I was a professional ballet dancer) I had giant bazzongas. Like GIANT...Triple Ds or Es in a 5'3'', 115 lbs body. I had to strap them in ALL the time, for class, for performance, for life. It was horrible.

Then I got injured, stopped dancing and my perky bazookas went south. Literally. Then I gained weight and further down they went.

After ten years of hating my 89-yr-old boobies, I chopped them off. I woke up from surgery and for the first time I had no neck pain, no back pain, no nothing. Except for the gut that I had gained since my dancing days. Sigh!

So for the ladies that are seeing band size reduction but no reduction in cup size this is what my doc said: No matter how much weight I lost, my boobs would not go down because the composition of my tissue (there was very little fat, but the rest was all breast tissue, which is denser and cannot be 'burned off' ...hence my skinny ballerina body with Triple D monsters on my little chest)...she ended up taking about 2 lbs off each side. Some people's boobies come and go with fluctuations in weight because of the tissue composition. If you are like I was, and want to exercise your boobs away, that reduction will be limited by the ration of fat vs. breast tissue you have in your tatas.

Now I love, love, love my so, perky they say hello, B-C's (scars and all) and the rest of my body is starting to match the newb00bs!

So yay Boobs!
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I have lost 2" in the bust, but I am still wearing a size 34DD. I figured maybe 2" wasn't enough to make a difference. I want them to be smaller because buying a bikini for the beach is a pain. I can make them look good in the right bra, but finding a bathing suit with enough support/coverage/cup size is not easy.

For those of you around 36D to 34DD...what is your measurements in inches? Just curious where I fall...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!