Damn peanut butter M&Ms

Options
Z_I_L_L_A
Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
Those damn M&Ms made me hyper. Damn they were good. Naked M&Ms and the sexy and I know it commercial. They made my Gemini bi-polar torettes gene activate the sarcastic gene.

Replies

• TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    The M&Ms are sneaky *kitten* .... I have eaten a whole bag of M&Ms once that disguised themselves at W&Ws ...... *in best Cartman voice* god I hate them so much! :laugh:
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    THINK? you're hyper today, Zilla... whoa!!! LOL!!!!!

Those damn M&Ms made me hyper. Damn they were good. Naked M&Ms and the sexy and I know it commercial. They made my Gemini bi-polar torettes gene activate the sarcastic gene.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Options
    Its that one naked m&m.....
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    i found a great diet in peanut butter M and Ms and diet coke. ;-)

so, it's just the commercial that has you all wound up and hyper?? or just the naked M and M??
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Options
    Sugar deprivation in combination with my first love peanut butter.
  • Doreen_Murray
    Doreen_Murray Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Chocolate + Peanut butter = Sexy.

P.S. I think you just wanted to type the word naked on the Internet. :wink:
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Options
    NAKED.............................................................m&m commercial,sexy and I know it. Yeah you're right.
  • bio_fit
    bio_fit Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter M&Ms are just the BEST things ever. But we can't get them in the UK :frown: Wahhh, not even in M&Ms world in London! I think there may be some banned additives or something...?!

But i'm going to Canada in June, so I can stock up then, huzzah! I shall have to take an empty suitcase!
  • Doreen_Murray
    Options
    When I get that song stuck in my head and bob my head to it I think I make a funny face that probably isn't really very sexy.

:smokin:
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Options
    When I get that song stuck in my head and bob my head to it I think I make a funny face that probably isn't really very sexy.

I am totally lmao right now....you should be embarrassed. Stay away from the blue pb m&m it makes you rip your clothes off and start singing that song out loud. lol
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    i gotta get my bags wherever it is you get yours!! ;-)

i usually have a bag in my freezer and my blue ones never make me do that. humph! so unfair!

I am totally lmao right now....you should be embarrassed. Stay away from the blue pb m&m it makes you rip your clothes off and start singing that song out loud. lol
  • Doreen_Murray
    Options

Blue Peanut Butter M&Ms for everyone! Holla! Embarrassing moments = funny stories. You should get up on a bench in front of the juicers at your man gym and shake it!!! That'll show those alpha males who's boss. Toss your M&Ms at them. Boom.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Options
    I'm practicing the dance from the Sundrop commercial for the juicers.lol I'm in love...........with the lady on the Sun Drop commercial, I would share my Blue Peanut Butter M&Ms with her if she will dance for me.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Options
    Drop it not bump it.