boob success!

Options

Replies

• mistyladidah
    mistyladidah Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Yay boobs!

I'm so glad you posted this! I've been trying to figure out how to word a question about this for weeks! It seems every 10 pounds I've gained over the years, a cup size came with it. After ending high school at a nice c, by the end of college I was a d, after my son I was a dd, and now I'm up to a ddd! Now I'm worried the same thing will happen in reverse...
  • mafium22
    mafium22 Posts: 3
    Options
    As I've gained weight my boobs have gone from a nice b to a c/d. I hope they shrink back down!! I miss the days of going braless and no one noticing as odd as that sounds :)
  • cattraxs
    cattraxs Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Interesting topic and conversations. Considering the fact that I had one of mine removed (due to BC) and rebuilt from my rectus abdominis muscle, I'm happy with what I have no matter the size and they are shrinking with my weight loss :). Although I have to admit those sit ups are building one heck of a boob on my left side - SAVE THE TA-TA's! :flowerforyou:
  • feduh86
    feduh86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! =)

I lost almost 40 lbs n went from 36D to 32DD =) Im okay with it! =)
  • Pokermom10
    Pokermom10 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Is this an inappropriate place to send friend requests :tongue:

ROFLMAO!!!!!
  • toglamgirl
    Options
    Mine have never changed - up or down - still the same cup size - but the back would be bigger!! - who cares - as long as they are healthy and disease free!
  • zambodiare
    Options

HA! Love it!
  • PandaHerber
    PandaHerber Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    In the words of Anthony Michael Hall in the movie Weird Science: "Anything bigger than a handful and you're risking a sprained tongue."

Ok this made me LOL. Since I'm not a big girl and no matter how much I gain and/or lose - I will forever be a B. But I'm a perky B and I can choose to wear a bra or not... then I guess I will accept that I am only a handful and won't ever be more than that! A handful in so many ways!
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options

I think it's just as appropriate as the "v" thread!

OP:
    When I'm running a lot I'm a 34D - currently I'm a 38DD and can't wait for them to be a little more manageable. Sometimes they just get in the way! I've never been smaller than a D though....
  • Silver180
    Silver180 Posts: 294
    Options
    In the words of Anthony Michael Hall in the movie Weird Science: "Anything bigger than a handful and you're risking a sprained tongue."

I feel the same way. Anything more than a handful is a waste, really. Plenty of guys out there with A-B cup love!
  • JGT3
    JGT3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
  • kvissy
    kvissy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    This is my first success thread :D

I use to be about a 30AA, it was more then once that I went to a bra store and they told me to go to a kids store. They were lucky I had a sense of humor and liked Hello Kitty. Nothing was supportive (little ones like support too).

Over the last 2 years I gained weight and got sized for a 34D. For the first time ever, I had boobs. And supportive boobalicious bras. But I also had a uggalicious gut for the first time, it had to go. So I took a gulp and said good-bye to the ladies and I'm close to 30 pounds gone.

Yesterday the same lady sized me. She looked at me and said my you've lost weight. Then she passed me my new bra size...30DD.

Wtf boobs? Why couldn't you do that before? Look at me! I have boobs! I win!

Are you going up or down in cups, and is that what you want?

Hold on...you went from 30AA to 34d in 2 years b/c of a weight gain? and didn't lose them when you lost weight? How old are you??

Is there still hope for me to grow some???
  • Alice_Liddell
    Options
    I was a 36D when I started working out. I was pleased with this. I liked my size a lot, even though finding bras wasn't always the easiest. I was terrified that as I lost, I'd lose them...

I've lost ten pounds and am a 36DD now. O_O It's nice and all, but I really hope they don't grow more.
  • bigdogc23
    bigdogc23 Posts: 66
    Options
    You ladies worry too much about boob size.... big boobs, little boobs, fake boobs, real boobs they all rock (o)(o). Guys love your boobs however they are I promise!!!!
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh .. I wasn't going to reply to this, in fact, wasn't even going to read the topic, but though WTH! Glad I did, wasn't what I was expecting. I have NEVER heard such a story. WOW. Gained the girls and kept them. Usually folks without the "genetic" boobs don't do that.

K .. do answer your question:

I have DDs. They are genetic. I inherited them and my stubborness (ok, the family calls it hard-headedness - which i reckon is an ornery cousin of stubborn) from my grandmother Varney. So .. as I"ve lost weight (from a size 16 to an 8), I"ve gone down in band size, but not cup size. So, I actually look bigger now than before in proportion since I"ve lost "around" them.
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    LOL! That's awesome... ;) congrats on keepin' the girls! ;)

I have lost about 100 pounds...and the girls are still DD's... though went from a TIGHT 48 DD to a 40 DD so far.. ;) Hope they stay at least a D...we shall see...still a ways to go, but i'm hopeful ;)
  • Skinny4BG
    Skinny4BG Posts: 145
    Options
    If I could detach my boobs and give them to someone, like a homeless person for warmth or something, I would.
    Totally.
    My boobs just kinda suck.

Honey you can pass them to me! Mine are shrinking, and they werent even that big in the first place. Only time Ive actually had a rack was after I had my daughter and was rockin DD's. But that went away, as always. Sometimes I wish I could move the fat from my butt and hips up to my chest. Would make things ALOT easier. HAH!
  • carlymouritsen
    Options
    I've always been a small B, it doesn't matter whether I gained weight they always stayed the same... until now. It seems like they are the part that's shrinking the fastest on me and it sucks, I believe I should probably be an A cup now but I really don't want to admit that to myself lol, even though I'm sure my bras would fit better if I just gave into it.

But it sucks, you are lucky! :tongue:
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    You ladies worry too much about boob size.... big boobs, little boobs, fake boobs, real boobs they all rock (o)(o). Guys love your boobs however they are I promise!!!!

SEE? I know this ... guys just love them. I don't worry with them - they just ARE. Actually I think it's funny that guys love them so - they are just boobs. LOL
  • Bull2707
    Bull2707 Posts: 106
    Options
    Nope i can not say i have had this issue
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!