Been at this waaaaaaay too long! Time to get in shape!

Options
Hello Everyone,
My name is Tanisha. A friend of mine (Vonnie2006) suggested that I try MFP and so far I love what I see! I will be 35 in two months and I am determined to get in shape and maintain it! I feel like I possess all the tools that I need to do this! My problem is inconsistency and overeating! I am joining a 2-month challenge at my gym beginning Monday April 16th. I noticed that there is a challenge called shred it that starts here on April 16th. I am going to check it out. These challenges are the boost that I need and I am so glad I signed up for this site! I am going to post a profile picture showing my current weight and I will update it as I begin to see results! Can't wait to interact with and get to know some of you guys! 2012 is my year!
Best wishes on your journey!
Tanisha

Replies

• Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome! I've been on here since Jan and I love it! Good luck on your weight loss/getting in shape, def hard work but oh, so worth it!
  • SmallerBecky
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! I will be 35 in September and hope to be at my goal weight AT LEAST then, but hopefully much sooner! I've been here since September and have lost some weight and gained some muscle but I definitely could be more consistent and less indulgent too. :P

My favorite thing? Your screen name! Very positive, I love it! The first step towards success! :)
  • jenniferlaudine
    Options
    Ive been on here, on and off for a couple of years but I just started a total "new me" diet, hoping to drop 40 pounds. It's not easy and I can definitely procrastinate. I live in the boondocks so I will just be doing zumba off of youtube everyday, hopefully at work. I wish you and I both luck, Maybe we could follow each other and keep up the commitment?