MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member

Replies

• natalienovella88
    Options
    Are you serious?
  • baxgilter
    baxgilter Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    That she is cute and lovable like a baby?
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    It means he called you baby. That's it. It doesn't mean he wants to marry you...it doesn't even mean he wants to date you necessarily...maybe he calls everyone baby.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Are you serious?

Yes, she is.

I guess they mean to say they think you are "cute", "adorable"? Something a long the lines.
  • Frantastic5685
    Options
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I love mean people!!!!!

Mandy - I'm assuming this is the guy you've been texting with. Has he always called you baby, or has he recently started? If he always has, that may just be his "term" he uses, but if he recently started to say that then maybe he's developing feelings for you. Just depends on the guy and the situation!
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    Depends on the guy and the context. Sometimes it means "honey" "darling" "sweetheart". Sometimes it means he finds you attractive. Sometimes he's being a jerk. Sometimes it's something else (depends on the guy and the situation)
  • leighish
    leighish Posts: 15
    Options
    was he like "baby, baby, baby, oh!"

cause if so, it might mean he's Justin Bieber.

:wink:

In all seriousness, It really depends on your relationship with the guy and the context in which it was spoken.
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    I love mean people!!!!!

Mandy - I'm assuming this is the guy you've been texting with. Has he always called you baby, or has he recently started? If he always has, that may just be his "term" he uses, but if he recently started to say that then maybe he's developing feelings for you. Just depends on the guy and the situation!

^^ Yes, this. She said it while I was typing...
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    It means he is flirting with you and using a pet name. Or if you're in a relationship with this guy that he has established that lovingly as your pet name.
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Don't over think it. Us men are simple creatures.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Would you prefer sugar tits?
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    The only way to be sure is to ask HIM. It can mean different things to different guys, or even the same guy can have different meanings depending on what girl he says it to.
  • Kris0109
    Kris0109 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I had similar experiences with the term "mama".
  • Frantastic5685
    Options

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lukeout007
    Options

I know I would...
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I love mean people!!!!!

yes it's the guy i've been texting with, he doesn't say it often, but he does say it. he started to about a week or two ago.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    It means he forgot your name
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options

Periods? Yes you must be on the c%nt rag right?
  • lukeout007
    Options
    It means he forgot your name
    \

BINGO