Bacon Everything.

Options
Someone posted about the bacon sundaes available at Burger King, and a lot of the responses to that were mixed. Either "delicious!" or "really?". Anyway, I remembered seeing this on Tumblr last night, and I hunted it down just so I could share it with you guys.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2cp91YSzP1qzyaoeo1_500.jpg

Sigh. It's a taco shell. Made of bacon. Not a taco with crumbled up bacon, but a shell for tacos made exclusively of bacon. Thoughts? I think it sounds yummy, but also terrible for you.

Replies

• AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    As a bacon enthusiast, I must admit that this taco seems just a little bit overkill. It's one strip of bacon too much lol.
  • weathergirl320
    Options
    mmmmmmmmmm bacon..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no such thing as too much bacon to me!!!!!!!!! i could eat a pound of bacon every day
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    MOAR BACON!!!! om nom nom
  • Ironman2be
    Ironman2be Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Where can i get one?
  • Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I saw Busken Bakery has a maple bacon donut! It has a strip of maple flavored bacon across the top! Gross!!! I LOVE bacon but on a donut-I'm out!
  • LifeOnMars_
    Options
    As a bacon enthusiast, I must admit that this taco seems just a little bit overkill. It's one strip of bacon too much lol.

One strip over the line... (the song "one toke over the line" came to mind but with the word strip instead)
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    Someone posted about the bacon sundaes available at Burger King, and a lot of the responses to that were mixed. Either "delicious!" or "really?". Anyway, I remembered seeing this on Tumblr last night, and I hunted it down just so I could share it with you guys.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2cp91YSzP1qzyaoeo1_500.jpg

Sigh. It's a taco shell. Made of bacon. Not a taco with crumbled up bacon, but a shell for tacos made exclusively of bacon. Thoughts? I think it sounds yummy, but also terrible for you.

Thank you for this. I eat a high-fat diet. Although my bacon is usually Natural and uncured I do enjoy the regular bacon on occasion (My typical breakfast is 3 eggs and 4 bacon).
  • LifeOnMars_
    Options
    I saw Busken Bakery has a maple bacon donut! It has a strip of maple flavored bacon across the top! Gross!!! I LOVE bacon but on a donut-I'm out!

That sounds delicious! Maple bacon is the best!
  • CollegeGirl19
    Options
    I've made maple bacon cupcakes a few times for bake sales and family gatherings. It usually takes some convincing to get the nonbelievers to try them, but every single person who has was a convert from that point on. Hands down, they are my favorite cupcakes ever, but because they are so expensive and time consuming to make, I only keep them on hand for special occasions (good for my waistline). :D
  • wlgreen379
    wlgreen379 Posts: 104
    Options
    This is simultaneously what makes America a great country and why the terrorists hate us... :happy:
  • KharismaticKayteh
    KharismaticKayteh Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    This is simultaneously what makes America a great country and why the terrorists hate us... :happy: