19 lbs

Options
kirstina_23
kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
Ok so I havent been on in awhile.Planning a wedding and recently finding out that I have celiac disease things have been hetic and well dieting has been put on the back burner.

Every since finding out i have celiac diease and have changed my diet it sure has helped shed some pounds. I started last september to try and loose 25lbs. I was doing well with the program but then I became ill and ended up putting weight on and become very discourage. I am happy to say that reacing my goal before wedding seems to becoming more of a reality.

I just wanted to share my 19 lbs loss to all. :happy:

Replies

• Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Gratz!!! That's fantastic! Glad you're back too!
  • AlannaPie
    AlannaPie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • ecrb77
    ecrb77 Posts: 78
    Options
    woo hoo! Congrats!:drinker:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Ok so I havent been on in awhile.Planning a wedding and recently finding out that I have celiac disease things have been hetic and well dieting has been put on the back burner.

Every since finding out i have celiac diease and have changed my diet it sure has helped shed some pounds. I started last september to try and loose 25lbs. I was doing well with the program but then I became ill and ended up putting weight on and become very discourage. I am happy to say that reacing my goal before wedding seems to becoming more of a reality.

I just wanted to share my 19 lbs loss to all. :happy:

I don't blame you one bit for wanting to share your news! 19 pounds lost is terrific! :flowerforyou:
    I'm sure you won't have any problems reaching your goal before your wedding! :smile:
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone and im hoping that i reach it. And i see im not the only one to have some good weight loss congrats to all of you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!