Hello

Options
Lost 9 pounds! Still need a lot to go, but I WILL get there soon. :flowerforyou:247588.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Replies

• beba
    beba Posts: 3
    Options
    :happy: good job im glad that u lost 9pounds what r u eating if u dont mind me asking ?i need some help on what i should eat
  • Yvette135
    Options
    Don't mind. I'm cutting down on carbs and eating a lot of protein (egg whites, chicken, only green veggies, sugar free popsicles for dessert, I do eat bread but only in the morning and it has to be sugar free ( 1 slice). Sort of like south beach diet. It's worked so far. I also do cardio for 45 min. Good Luck!:flowerforyou:
  • ecrb77
    ecrb77 Posts: 78
    Options
    CONGRATS:drinker:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Lost 9 pounds! Still need a lot to go, but I WILL get there soon. :flowerforyou:247588.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

CONGRATULATIONS! :flowerforyou: You're doing an awesome job! Keep it up, and before you know it, you will have lost ALL the weight that you wanted to! :smile:
  • Yvette135
    Options
    Thanks, and good luck to everyone as well.:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome!!!!!!! Keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
  • LaurelFisher
    LaurelFisher Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Yvette:drinker: I'm visiting from the 50 and over thread:smile: Thought I'd stop by and see what was going on with the younger generation:laugh: Just remember to eat at least 1200 calories a day so your body doesn't go into starvation mode:wink: I started this diet and MFP in June and have not looked back:happy: I love everything about it. Just remember everyone was where you are now and can give you all the help and support you want. I am a firm believer in Leslie Sansone DVDs. You can find them real cheap on the internet, ComCast on demand or from NetFlix.Most important remember to
    :drinker: drink:drinker: drink:drinker: drink that water and keep yourself hydrated. Rosemary