Ppl noticed I have lost weight becuz.....

Options
2»

Replies

• Mrsfullwood
    Mrsfullwood Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    My face is smaller then they look down and see how saggy my pants are in the crotch!
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Definetly the first place I lost and they are know non-existent. Oh well, still worth it!!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    That has been the one place that has managed to NOT shrink. So now, even though they are still a 36 full C, they look bigger, because their backdrop is smaller.

People have noticed because I am not HIDING in clothes anymore.
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I've heard that my hips/butt look smaller...I was proud of my ghetto booty, thank you! Hoping more squats and lunges will build up the muscle so I won't lose it completely :wink:
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I've been fairly ample all my life ever since I started puberty, so to lose weight in my girls, I'm happy. It's funny those who don't have want. and those who have don't want.
    [/quote]

It's just like curly and straight hair, we're never happy!!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to start losing my boobs. I'm a 38DD/DDD O.o Time for some regular sized ones.

Me too, Actually, I wouldn't mind being where you are now. :P.

So far I am down 30 pounds, but mine have hardly changed. I went from 36H/38G to 36H (and probably 34HH but I haven't tried to buy any new bras, mine aren't fitting in the band very well right now.).

I bought a new sports bra, same brand and style. Old bra: 38G. New bra: 36HH :( If I could share I would. I want to lose 3 cups. (And 1-2 bands)
  • skinnykimmy2013
    Options
    Congrats hun ive lost over 50 lbs and i dont think i lost none off my boobs 38DD . you can half of mine hell have all of mine lol ive lost a lil *kitten* but thats it lol .. but congrats again.
  • cmccorma
    cmccorma Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    me too! i was just told this today! people notice in my face also. but my boobs are shrinking.
  • tsdsign
    tsdsign Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    SMH. You're right about that... family will be the FIRST to call you out. They'll be the first to call you fat and when you begin to get smaller they think you're sick--then immediately want to offer you food. I understand where you coming from though. My family is the exact same way.

Unfortunately, my boobs are the last to go (If they budge at all. Haha!) I've lost side boobage. Haha! I start to lose weight from my mid-section & face first. Then my hips.

Keep up the good work missy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!