boob success!

Options

Replies

• jessicaj_824
    jessicaj_824 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    If I could detach my boobs and give them to someone, like a homeless person for warmth or something, I would.
    Totally.
    My boobs just kinda suck.

I'll take them!!!!! I'm on my way over with a scalpel :devil:
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Yay for boobs!!!
    Mine are shrinking, faster than anything else, but I really don't mind! I am rather 'well endowed', even when I was really thin and in shape, My chest decided it would make me look like Betty Boop.
    As much as I like Ms Boop, I would really like to be able to buy a t-shirt that doesn't make me look like a Pamela anderson wannabe!
  • MrLeeParker
    Options
    My boobs are shrinking too. But that's a good thing for me I guess.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Went way down and that is not what I wanted at all. So, thank goodness I can buy some.

I was a VERY full D when I was preggers, breastfeeding and afterwards. Now that I lost the weight, I'm a B. Boo!
  • azwaa
    azwaa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Good for you, it usually doesn't work that way. That is why my ultimate reward after weight loss is the boob job: I won't be leaving the girls to chance.
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Mine have not shrunk....the band size has gone from a 38 or 40 to a 36, but still a DD cup. I would be okay if they got to a single D....but surprisingly they have not changed after the first 40 pounds....lets see what the second 40 does! :)
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    If I could detach my boobs and give them to someone, like a homeless person for warmth or something, I would.
    Totally.
    Now that would break the monotony of giving the usual couple dollars or hot coffee! "Hey, you look cold, have a breast!"

I am going to giggle about that every time I see a homeless person, and people will think I am a jerk for laughing at them.
  • maruxf
    maruxf Posts: 39
    Options
    You ladies worry too much about boob size.... big boobs, little boobs, fake boobs, real boobs they all rock (o)(o). Guys love your boobs however they are I promise!!!!

SEE? I know this ... guys just love them. I don't worry with them - they just ARE. Actually I think it's funny that guys love them so - they are just boobs. LOL

It's like one of the mysteries of the universe. To me they are just glands, right?

I guess one has to have a Y-Chromosome to understand the fascination.... =P (boys are funny)
  • prettypoison11x
    Options
    I'm so jealous of you all! Even during puberty, I was overweight... BUT my boobs never really came in as much as the rest of me! My size peaked at a 44C. Big around, but not really big where it counts. I'm dreading losing what boobs I DO have because something tells me I was naturally supposed to be an A or a B. I've got a long time before I find out, but I'm not excited about that part. :(
  • NinjaChickie
    NinjaChickie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    no change yet... but i'm only 6 lbs down and its the last place i lose from usually.

I was a 34C before I gained so I'll be happy when I get back to there.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    :noway: Holy replies! How well I ever keep up! Thanks to you and my bra for supporting my boobs lol. Some of the replies have been highly entertaining!
    Weirdly, my bra size hasn't changed at all. I've lost a lot of inches off my bust (about 5 inches), but the last time I was sized for a bra, the size was exactly the same.

Mathematically, this feels like it's wrong. haha. I'm about to go shopping. Maybe I'll get sized again!
    I highly recommend it! So comfortable now in my no lacy stuffs.
    Yay for boobs! lol I have stayed the same in cup size, but gone down in band size. The problem is that almost all G cups come in larger band sizes. I have a very hard time finding a 38G...and I assume this is only going to get worse as my band size keeps getting smaller if the girls stay the same size!
    Holy! I thought I was bad! Where on earth do you find bras? Yeah, once you go below 38 in the band the larger sizes are impossible to find...and once you go above 36 in the band, the smaller sizes are impossible to find.
    Good for you! Mine are shriveling up like raisins. Suckage.
    LOL this comment made for a good giggle.
    I'm really worried about losing my boobs as I lose weight. I've had them since I was 10-12 years old and they've been sort of a security blanket. Is there some way you can will your body to take fat from your stomach instead of your boobs? XD
    I'm pretty sure the answer is chocolate XD That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
    I've gone down in cups -- was a 46DDD and am now waivering between a 42D and a 40D -- I'm happy with a D cup, but would like to stay somewhere between 38D & a 40D! ;) Don't want to lose too much of the girls!!
    Man I'm thrilled with a D cup...I'm thrilled with anything above an A cup lol.
    Is this an inappropriate place to send friend requests :tongue:
    Pick your size lol

Love this.
    I was going to (jokingly) demand pics, but then I figured that might be crossing the line a bit.
    LOL! Show em while you got em right? I would but the new boob holders a little on the see-threw side. The thread would probably be locked :P
    I have always been a 32A, now 32AA. Congratulations on your boobs! :smile:
    Thank you. And I feel you! I always said that my sister stole all the boobs when she was born. She's getting a reduction soon, and I topped up! The old switcharoo lol.
    Completely jealous... that's always the first place I loose weight! :sad: I told my hubby when we are done having babies, I'm getting a boob job, it's just not fair that I get them for 9 months and then they leave so quickly!! LOL
    LOL!
    Niiiice!
    My boobs did that same weird thing.
    When I was fat, they were a 36C
    Then I lost a disgusting amount of weight and went to a 34B
    Gained weight and went to a 36D

and Now im almost to my goal and im a 34D or 32DD depending on the bra.

Yay for surprise later in life boobs!
    Good to know I'm not the only one. That means we're not growing symmetrical tumors right lol.
    I finally got some boobs (used to be an A cup) after I gained all this weight (now a C) and now I'm terrified of what will happen after I lose it all. So far there's been no difference in size after losing about 20 lbs. Here's hoping!!
    Exactly how I felt! Good-luck to you! Get something that holds them in good :P
    I just roll them up like a burrito and stuff them in.. ah the joys of having children and breast feeding...
    ROFL that first part killed me
  • jennkess
    jennkess Posts: 86
    Options
    this would never happen for me.. with every child they shrank(4 kids) and with weight loss they are nearly gone.. on a plus side....dont need to bear a bra...and when I do I just roll them up like a burrito and stuff them in.. ah the joys of having children and breast feeding...

great for you tho!

LOL this made my day!! 3 kids I totally understand!:laugh:
  • jasonrochon
    Options
    Pics for Proof ! ! !

xoxoxo
  • Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Totally.

Honey you can pass them to me! Mine are shrinking, and they werent even that big in the first place. Only time Ive actually had a rack was after I had my daughter and was rockin DD's. But that went away, as always. Sometimes I wish I could move the fat from my butt and hips up to my chest. Would make things ALOT easier. HAH!

I say this all the time! I call it my wishful fat reassignment surgery. If I could take my belly fat and move it to my *kitten*, I'd be close to perfect. :)
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I knew a girl that was super skinny, and certainly an A cup. Then in her late 20s she put on about 20 pounds quickly, but , no exageration--half of it was in her chest.
    Are you of Eastern European decent? I think they go through a second puberty.
  • spirit80
    spirit80 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm Speechless!
  • CoderGal
    Options
    I've always had boobs, I always will have boobs. I was a 44F when I started, I'm a 32DDD/F now. I am just glad they don't look as big as they are.
    32DDD/F Yikes! That's quite impressive! Where do you get bras?
    Mine are getting smaller...I think. I was in a 38D but they became too big for me. I got measured this weekend and now I'm a 34DD. LOL WTF? Maybe I was wearing the wrong size before? And if not, what the heck was my size if I'm a DD AFTER losing weight?? LOL
    I know right! I've been intaking a lot of chocolate lately...maybe they're just chocolate tumors now...
    Hooray! I am down 30 pounds and am losing in around the strap ,went from 36DD to 34DD. Loving it. :)
    Hooray! Look at us and our stuttering D boobs! lol
    In the words of Anthony Michael Hall in the movie Weird Science: "Anything bigger than a handful and you're risking a sprained tongue."

My ex girlfriend who was a AA gained weight (30+lbs) but did not go up a cup size at all. Then, she lost 20lbs and now she is a B cup. (She really hit the weights and such).
    Man, maybe I should start lifting weights! I'll be like, 20Z!
    I was the other way around...

At my skinniest (I was a professional ballet dancer) I had giant bazzongas. Like GIANT...Triple Ds or Es in a 5'3'', 115 lbs body. I had to strap them in ALL the time, for class, for performance, for life. It was horrible.

Then I got injured, stopped dancing and my perky bazookas went south. Literally. Then I gained weight and further down they went.

After ten years of hating my 89-yr-old boobies, I chopped them off. I woke up from surgery and for the first time I had no neck pain, no back pain, no nothing. Except for the gut that I had gained since my dancing days. Sigh!

So for the ladies that are seeing band size reduction but no reduction in cup size this is what my doc said: No matter how much weight I lost, my boobs would not go down because the composition of my tissue (there was very little fat, but the rest was all breast tissue, which is denser and cannot be 'burned off' ...hence my skinny ballerina body with Triple D monsters on my little chest)...she ended up taking about 2 lbs off each side. Some people's boobies come and go with fluctuations in weight because of the tissue composition. If you are like I was, and want to exercise your boobs away, that reduction will be limited by the ration of fat vs. breast tissue you have in your tatas.

Now I love, love, love my so, perky they say hello, B-C's (scars and all) and the rest of my body is starting to match the newb00bs!

So yay Boobs!
    Bazzongas lol. Dance was probably the reason I had none! I miss it so much. Totally worth the lack of bazzongas. And that's crazy that they took away 4 pounds together. Can I have some lol. Totally worth the added weight :P
    I have lost 2" in the bust, but I am still wearing a size 34DD. I figured maybe 2" wasn't enough to make a difference. I want them to be smaller because buying a bikini for the beach is a pain. I can make them look good in the right bra, but finding a bathing suit with enough support/coverage/cup size is not easy.

For those of you around 36D to 34DD...what is your measurements in inches? Just curious where I fall...
    http://www.babycenter.com/bra-size-calculator
    This was the best one I could find that included the third measurement...I find usually have to take away an inch from that measurement in this calculator to get my right size however.
    Interesting topic and conversations. Considering the fact that I had one of mine removed (due to BC) and rebuilt from my rectus abdominis muscle, I'm happy with what I have no matter the size and they are shrinking with my weight loss :). Although I have to admit those sit ups are building one heck of a boob on my left side - SAVE THE TA-TA's! :flowerforyou:
    You're a fighter! Thanks for the reply!

I think it's just as appropriate as the "v" thread!

OP:
    When I'm running a lot I'm a 34D - currently I'm a 38DD and can't wait for them to be a little more manageable. Sometimes they just get in the way! I've never been smaller than a D though....
    Oh the V thread *Drool*. This is exactly what I'm afraid of. I know they're gonna go when I start being more active over the summer, so I figured I better post while I can :P I can't remember my sister being smaller then a DD...But where her band size is larger her boobs are ginormous. I had no idea I was a DD...I don't think I look it, nut I definately have more then AA's now.
  • CoderGal
    Options
    Keep the posts coming :D I'm surprised on the amount of people who want artificial boobs. Even as an AA I just appreciated the smaller clothes sizing and running without the memorizing affects and pain. :P
    In the words of Anthony Michael Hall in the movie Weird Science: "Anything bigger than a handful and you're risking a sprained tongue."

I feel the same way. Anything more than a handful is a waste, really. Plenty of guys out there with A-B cup love!
    Watch your mouth! I can knock you out with these now! :P
    This is my first success thread :D

I use to be about a 30AA, it was more then once that I went to a bra store and they told me to go to a kids store. They were lucky I had a sense of humor and liked Hello Kitty. Nothing was supportive (little ones like support too).

Over the last 2 years I gained weight and got sized for a 34D. For the first time ever, I had boobs. And supportive boobalicious bras. But I also had a uggalicious gut for the first time, it had to go. So I took a gulp and said good-bye to the ladies and I'm close to 30 pounds gone.

Yesterday the same lady sized me. She looked at me and said my you've lost weight. Then she passed me my new bra size...30DD.

Wtf boobs? Why couldn't you do that before? Look at me! I have boobs! I win!

Are you going up or down in cups, and is that what you want?

Hold on...you went from 30AA to 34d in 2 years b/c of a weight gain? and didn't lose them when you lost weight? How old are you??

Is there still hope for me to grow some???

LOL! That is correct, My whole life I was nill. I gained a lot of weight in the boobs and about 5 inches in the stomach. I'm pretty sure that's where all the weight went. My hips were big to begin with, and they haven't shrunk not even half an inch. I'm 28.
    I was a 36D when I started working out. I was pleased with this. I liked my size a lot, even though finding bras wasn't always the easiest. I was terrified that as I lost, I'd lose them...

I've lost ten pounds and am a 36DD now. O_O It's nice and all, but I really hope they don't grow more.
    LOL grow more. I love how everyone's talking about their boobs like they're a plant.
    Oh gosh .. I wasn't going to reply to this, in fact, wasn't even going to read the topic, but though WTH! Glad I did, wasn't what I was expecting. I have NEVER heard such a story. WOW. Gained the girls and kept them. Usually folks without the "genetic" boobs don't do that.

K .. do answer your question:

I have DDs. They are genetic. I inherited them and my stubborness (ok, the family calls it hard-headedness - which i reckon is an ornery cousin of stubborn) from my grandmother Varney. So .. as I"ve lost weight (from a size 16 to an 8), I"ve gone down in band size, but not cup size. So, I actually look bigger now than before in proportion since I"ve lost "around" them.
    Glad you came in. I know the topic is a little vulgar but I didn't know how to say it and wanted to say something. I'm actually feeling pretty good about myself today with my new boob holders. I don't know how it happened but I'm glad lol.

That's crazy that you went down 8 sizes and still have the same boobs. Good for you!
    LOL! That's awesome... ;) congrats on keepin' the girls! ;)

I have lost about 100 pounds...and the girls are still DD's... though went from a TIGHT 48 DD to a 40 DD so far.. ;) Hope they stay at least a D...we shall see...still a ways to go, but i'm hopeful ;)
    OMG that's awesome! Congratulations that's quite the accomplishment, and it's nice to keep the boobs along the way.
    Totally.

Honey you can pass them to me! Mine are shrinking, and they werent even that big in the first place. Only time Ive actually had a rack was after I had my daughter and was rockin DD's. But that went away, as always. Sometimes I wish I could move the fat from my butt and hips up to my chest. Would make things ALOT easier. HAH!
    LOL I'm feeling greedy, I'll take more :P I'd also give up my hips for some chest.
    Yay for boobs!!!
    Mine are shrinking, faster than anything else, but I really don't mind! I am rather 'well endowed', even when I was really thin and in shape, My chest decided it would make me look like Betty Boop.
    As much as I like Ms Boop, I would really like to be able to buy a t-shirt that doesn't make me look like a Pamela anderson wannabe!
    Congrats on the shrinking if that's what you want! I'd give anything for more boop lol.
    I knew a girl that was super skinny, and certainly an A cup. Then in her late 20s she put on about 20 pounds quickly, but , no exageration--half of it was in her chest.
    Are you of Eastern European decent? I think they go through a second puberty.
    Haha second puberty. No, I'm a pale freckle-faced Canadian Newfoundlander with red tinted hair. I guess more Irish then anything else?
  • tpt42087
    tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Ugh I started out a 42DDD and am now a 38DDD cup size isn't going anywhere and honestly I hate my boobs! I'd be happy with some C's :)
  • Derameth
    Derameth Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    While I find some of the thread quite funny....I am still reminded how much emphasis we place on "body parts". And it is pretty obvious that women are just as worried about "boob" size as Men.....Holy crap....Really? About the only thing I can say is I feel sorry for Manboob guys...other than that....Ladies BE HAPPY with who you are....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!