I'm new looking for friends and support

Options
Hi everyone my name is Tim, 2 weeks ago I started using the Fittness Pal App and I love it. Takes getting used to logging the food every time but now it's easy and it's an eye opener . I worked out in the feild doing construction up until about 3 years ago, now I have a desk job and boy did things creep up on me. I have been struggling between 245 and 205 my goal is 200 About a month and 3 weeks ago I made a commitment to regular daily excercise watching what I eat. I have already lost weight and feeling sooo much better. Now I am just looking for friends to keep motivated.

Replies

• CookieAnne81
    Options
    I too am looking for new friends and ways to stay motivated. Happy losing together?
  • jeannie5438
    jeannie5438 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, Tim. I would like to welcome you. I joined about two days ago and I love it as well. I think we will find lots of support here.. I am hoping to lose 60lbs. You can add me as a friend.

Jean Gibling
    Jeannie5438
  • Bheller234
    Bheller234 Posts: 150
    Options
    Hi Tim, I'm Brandi. You can feel free to add me and i can try to motivate and support you. It's a big step to decide to lose weight and become healthier. But so far it sounds like you are doing pretty well. Keep it up and stay positive. Positive attitude = positive results! :happy: