Can you tell?

Options
nmb0717
nmb0717 Posts: 130 Member
I decided in November 2011 that I'd had enough of this lifestyle. It was time to get in shape. I started doing Zumba 3 times a week with an intense instructor and have been walking a lot more with my dog and boyfriend. I've been doing this for 6 months now and seeing everyone's "before" picture comparisons made me wish I had take a "before" picture as well.

I was able to dig up a picture from last July while on vacation with my family. Looking at it for the first time in months, I almost fell out of my chair. Although I just hit 35 lbs this morning, I compared it with a picture taken a week ago. I'm still a long way from where I want to be but seeing the comparison has refueled my fire!

Can you see the difference too?!

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t397/nmb0717/EW2-1.jpg

Replies

• juliekbwell
    juliekbwell Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Big change! Great job!!! :)
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Yes, major difference. Keep up the good work!
  • luls2011
    luls2011 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Definitely can tell - well done!!
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    I can absolutely see the difference! Well done!!
  • kmarcene
    kmarcene Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Definitely a difference! Congrats on the progress and hard work!
  • steelersfamily6
    steelersfamily6 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I decided in November 2011 that I'd had enough of this lifestyle. It was time to get in shape. I started doing Zumba 3 times a week with an intense instructor and have been walking a lot more with my dog and boyfriend. I've been doing this for 6 months now and seeing everyone's "before" picture comparisons made me wish I had take a "before" picture as well.

I was able to dig up a picture from last July while on vacation with my family. Looking at it for the first time in months, I almost fell out of my chair. Although I just hit 35 lbs this morning, I compared it with a picture taken a week ago. I'm still a long way from where I want to be but seeing the comparison has refueled my fire!

Oh my goodness, you look amazing. First of all you are such a beautiful woman no matter what your weight is but I can definitely see a difference. I new I could see a difference in some of my photos too but it wasn't until I did a side by side comparison. Some photos I was amazed by my loss and then some photos I was like uggghhh I still have so much to lose and so far to go but you know what, it is okay bc look at what I have lost already. If 27 lbs can make such a difference then think what 35 lbs is going to show, or 50 lbs. So now I am just so excited to get to those losses and it keeps me motivated.
  • jumptothebeat
    jumptothebeat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Yes! Big difference! Keep on rocking it!
  • JVandesteeg
    JVandesteeg Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    YES YES YES....Definately can tell a difference! You look FANTABULOUS!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    Definitely. Way to go!
  • rpounds1957
    rpounds1957 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Darned right I can tell! Great job!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Yes...Keep up the great work!
  • lanzaroteblue
    lanzaroteblue Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes I can. You've looking great xxx
  • nmb0717
    Options
    THANK YOU everyone. Sometimes you just need to hear that others can see it as much as you can!!!!! Definitely a confidence booster... Let's keep kicking fat's *kitten*!!!!!!!
  • bane0317
    bane0317 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference! I am at ~ 16 pounds down and I can't see much of a difference when I look in the mirror. I need to pull up a pic from before and use it for comparison. Maybe that would help too. Keep up the good work!
  • mum32008
    mum32008 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    without a doubt yes, you are doing really well :smile:
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options

nice job girl! you look awesome! and you remind me of ALYSSA MILANO =))
  • tngfordisney
    Options
    yes I can..Keep up the good work.

Rick
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options

Absolutely! Keep up the good work
  • dupaboo
    dupaboo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Yes, you can see a big difference! You look great! Keep it up!!
  • nmb0717
    Options
    Ahhh thanks! That's the first Alyssa Milano doppleganger comparison I've received! I'll take it though, she's gorgeous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!