Options
    Wow! Great results!! :flowerforyou:
  • skinnykimmy2013
    Options
    You look awesome before i need to go back to using my p90x thanks
  • fdlafon
    fdlafon Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your results are wonderful!
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!

I've got 2 weeks left and didn't see any change between Day 30 and Day 60 pics :grumble:

your pics motivate me!
  • amelie2011
    amelie2011 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!
  • ezrahartman
    Options
    Love P90X. Am doing X2 now and it's incredible!!! You look wonderful. Congrats.
  • des24rob
    des24rob Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Other than an all around great job my favorite part is how your form and posture has improved! Incredible!!!
  • jjhertel
    jjhertel Posts: 5
    Options
    Yes, she looks awesome! It is nice to see that other people besides her husband see this. It means more coming from someone besides your spouse (since we are supposed to say all the nice things :tongue: ) Great Job Sweetheart!
  • AimeeCarolyn
    AimeeCarolyn Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great work :)
  • azbutterfly1324
    azbutterfly1324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference in your overall toning. Really impressive. I am on week two and I am just beginning to feel stronger. Were you able to do the pullups and push ups right away or did you work into them? Thanks.

I never could do an unassisted pull up, but got close as the end. I used one foot on a chair and tried to more each time. In the beginning I mostly did pushups on my knees, but by the end was doing them all normally; even the Prison Cell Push Ups, which I HATE!!

Stick with it and do what you can!!!
  • azbutterfly1324
    azbutterfly1324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    when did you first start noticing results? im wrapping up week 4 and i'm not loving what im not noticing... i like the workouts, but i definitely have to do them with music and cues only because i find him distracting...

in any case - im going to stick with it because it feels good... but im wondering when everyone started noticing their results

ps: you look incredible! i'm working my way there!

I started noticing small changes after about 4-5 weeks. Even my 60 days didn't make me very happy though. The last phase I probably saw the most changes, which from others I know who have done it, it pretty normal. That kept me going! It was worth it and I will do it again!
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    BeautyAndStrength50 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    See you are living proof you dont have to lose much to look amazing when inches come off.. I try to use the tape measure now and not the scale.. Im currently doing Insanity and love it. I switch between Insanity and Jillian workouts. Jillian is who I am dedicated too she is the one who got me were I am today. You look amazing keep up the good work. :)
  • Kenzieb07
    Kenzieb07 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I love the tricep muscle in the last picture. Great work!!!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Exactly what I'm hoping to see in 82 days!!!! WOOHOO!!!
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    WOW. I mean. WOW.

I can't wait to be close to your before pictures, and your AFTER pictures? Holy CRAP.

Is it weird for me to say that the most dramatic change is your boobs? They LIFTED up like nobody's business. So basically - heck yes to muscle building AMIRIGHT?? ;D
  • SoBodyMazing
    Options
    Wow! Great job
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    your TINY pooch is GONE! flat tummy!!!
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Wow that made a big difference. You probably built muscle so that it why the scale did not move as much.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!