boob success!

Options

Replies

• riouxha
    riouxha Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    I'm about a 36 DD sometimes a little smaller depending on the store and i love my girls haha. WITH some drawbacks being that i pretty much woke up at 13 with giant boobs and stretch marks that came with my magic stretching skin. However with weightloss in the past they havent changed much. i think its just genetics
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I was a 34B which was so PERFECT for me! Then sadly I gained 50 plus pounds and became a 38D... I completely dislike the way my boobs looked on my body and I was not use to having such big boobs :( To date I am currently 38C but I am hoping to get to a 36B. So I'm completely jealous of those who lose their boobs. I will be satisfied when I'm a B cup again!
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    My boobs look even bigger since losing weight too. I'm a D cup, and now I'm a DD. They seem to be growing D:
  • MehiraDeOro
    MehiraDeOro Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

The first time I lost weight I lost 30 pounds. I had gone to Victoria Secret to get new bras and the girl who measured was actually kind of snotty to me. I could tell she was "unimpressed" with my weight loss and was like, "well you probably lost it in your boobs, that's usually the first thing to go," in her snotty voice. So she measures me and says "You're 36D, what were you before?" "38-40D." "Oh." Then she walked away.

I almost yelled at her, "That's right Ms. Thang, I still have my boobs!" lol
  • HotBodUnderConstruction
    Options
    <- Writhing with jealousy here. Doesn't matter how much weight I gain/lose I retain my Double A battery toy size.
  • macspud
    macspud Posts: 10
    Options
    Is this an inappropriate place to send friend requests :tongue:

Hahaha, Good one.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    That's interesting... I would have never thought of people losing weight gaining sizes in bras. I wear a 44D and have not noticed any changes. Sometimes I feel like my boobs have shrunk because I feel like there's more room in the cup, but haven't officially got remeasured yet. I hope it goes down though. I am okay with a D, but I prefer a C or even a B... More important to me, I just want 44 to decrease.
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Very nice!!!

I HAD big boobs all my life, at my biggest I was a 40DDD, then I started to lose weight and I went to a speciality shop for a proper measurement and I was a 34G - I then decided to get a breast reduction, this was October 2010 and I went from a 34G, down to a very comfortable 32C and I LOVE them :)
  • DQMD
    DQMD Posts: 193
    Options
    NICE...yeah..I went from a 44DD to a 38B or C. Most of the time a B cup.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

The first time I lost weight I lost 30 pounds. I had gone to Victoria Secret to get new bras and the girl who measured was actually kind of snotty to me. I could tell she was "unimpressed" with my weight loss and was like, "well you probably lost it in your boobs, that's usually the first thing to go," in her snotty voice. So she measures me and says "You're 36D, what were you before?" "38-40D." "Oh." Then she walked away.

I almost yelled at her, "That's right Ms. Thang, I still have my boobs!" lol
    I had the exact same experience at Victoria Secret except mine went somethiing like this...

I went to try on a 34D bra when I was a 34D...The girl insisted I needed to get sized. I thanked her and told her I realized the importance of sizing and that I was just sized and confident that it was correct and that I was in a real hurry as I needed to catch a flight. Her voice immediately turned snotty and told me that she could tell that the size I had was to big for me, and that the previous person (who owned the bra store) sized me wrong. So to shut her up I let her size me. She gave me a 30 C. I tried it on and told her it didn't fit. I could hardly breath (and I like tight things). She refused to believe me and I told her I was muffin-topping out of it. She insisted that she would have to come into the dressing room and just stormed in (which I thought was kind of rude and odd) and sized me up. After she saw me muffin topping out of my quadraboob bra, she quietly went away to get me a 34D. I left the store. I'll never buy from there again.
    <- Writhing with jealousy here. Doesn't matter how much weight I gain/lose I retain my Double A battery toy size.
    Well, I was there, and I gotta say, there's lots of padding to buy out there lol. I just tried not to wear it if I wanted to date someone so they wouldn't be shocked :P
    That's interesting... I would have never thought of people losing weight gaining sizes in bras. I wear a 44D and have not noticed any changes. Sometimes I feel like my boobs have shrunk because I feel like there's more room in the cup, but haven't officially got remeasured yet. I hope it goes down though. I am okay with a D, but I prefer a C or even a B... More important to me, I just want 44 to decrease.
    I felt the same way with the loose cups but turns out it was just the band size.
    Very nice!!!

I HAD big boobs all my life, at my biggest I was a 40DDD, then I started to lose weight and I went to a speciality shop for a proper measurement and I was a 34G - I then decided to get a breast reduction, this was October 2010 and I went from a 34G, down to a very comfortable 32C and I LOVE them :)
    I bet all your back problems have been solved! My sister is jumping on that bandwagon and has an appointment. Getting them reduced seems like such a foreign concept to me :P
  • graciemom828
    Options
    Can I have some of them? If life was perfect, I would have plastic surgery for my belly/thighs and get boobs at the same time. When I lose weight at all, it goes from there immediately!
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Was a 38D. I'm now a 36D, and I am pretty happy about that, but I wouldn't mind going down to a 36C. Shirts fit better with a 36C. LOL
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I am happy mine are going down. At my heighest weight, I was a 38D. I am currently a 32B/C and am content with that. :happy:
  • davrdr
    davrdr Posts: 7
    Options
    Well im down 40lbs and my boobs have turn into hard chest so im very happy
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    When I started my weight loss journey I was a 38D. Now, I'm a 32DDD. In other words, the band size went down, but the boobies stayed the same. :sad:
  • Chandibari
    Chandibari Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I wear a 34G and don't even bother to shop in stores. Try www.biggerbras.com. Nordstrom and Macy's also sell G cups; best selection is on their websites.
  • knowak82
    knowak82 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Mine are shriveling up like raisins. Suckage.

Ditto on that. :sad:
  • AssembledIncorrectly
    AssembledIncorrectly Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Omg! I didn't even know the size G existed! You guys are def. blessed!
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    can i get in on the secret too ? :c haha only joking i go from 34-36 b depending on if im gaining or losing. sadly i gained like 50 lbs and only one cup size up haha
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Its funny how the girls work sometimes! When I started losing weight I wore a 38D biggest I'd ever been and that was after my first pregnancy. After losing about 70 pounds I was then in a 32DD. I'm now pregnant again and at first went to a 34D but hey keep on growing and am now in a 36DDD....I'm very interested in seeing what they will go down to when I start losing weight again after the pregnancy! Great Job on your success so far and keep up the great work:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!