Im taking on a challange.

Options
Im going to take on a challange, I hate eating by myself and I'm going to overcome that. I'm also going to overcome hating milk. Yesterday I woke with a feeling that I was tired of being overweight and I just wanted to get up and get going. So here I am making the change. I will do it and get through it.

Sure I'll have days where I cheat and wanna give up, but I'll try and get right back on track. I will push myself to the limit and make sure that Im healthy. I'm glad I'm making this change I'm ready for it.

Replies

• Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Good luck!

One suggestion... try a few different brands of milk. They do taste different. I found that, even though it's more expensive, I like Horizon's organic milk, so much more than other brands, that I could even drink their skim. And as a bonus, it keeps longer, so I'm drinking more and throwing out less.
  • waitingtoberesuced
    Options
    Try soy, rice or almond milk. You dont need dairy to be healthy.
  • busymommyx3
    busymommyx3 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Try soy, rice or almond milk. You dont need dairy to be healthy.

:smile: Yep! I completely agree!
  • mjhartness
    mjhartness Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I agree with waitingtobere ..... You do not need dairy to be healthy, it makes choices easier for protein (greek yogurt and cottage cheese), but you don't need it. You can easily get calcium and other vital nutrients from other foods.

I personally love almond milk.....unsweetened......40 calories, it's delicious. Best of luck on your new challenge.
  • KimInsanityP
    Options
    Milk = COW SECRETIONS. There are great alternatives. Milk is for a calves!! Just my opinion :)
  • NinjaChickie
    NinjaChickie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I hate eating by myself and I'm going to overcome that.

I'm assuming you mean eating out, if so I used to be like this. I found reading while eating really helped me overcome this.