Please Friend Me

Hi, I'm kathleen and I'm new on here and I just wanted some friends to help me on my weight loss journey. I'll accept anyone, so add me!

Replies

• I too am new to mfp, going on a week now but just yesterday was brave enough to start seeking out ppl for support & encouragement, I like adding anyone who's willing to motivate on this journey
  • smurf411
    smurf411 Posts: 1
    Hi! I'm in need of all the encouragement I can get! My doc told me about this app. I mostly use it on my phone. What is your goal? My name is Dee!
  • ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 320 Member
    feel free to add me im 25 days in and just want to push that much harder!
  • princessruthiebelle
    princessruthiebelle Posts: 165 Member
    hey im ruth im 21 from the uk! 106lbs to go, so im in it for the long haul!!

im really loving this site!! i feel so motivate and would love more friend to cheer on and to have support me too!!

anyone feel free to add me! young, old, male, female, local or in far off lands :) we can all do this together :) xxx
  • I love to motivate, I'll be adding!
  • dojeagle
    dojeagle Posts: 6 Member
    Hi, I'm Cheryl from Oregon. Joined about a month ago. Looking for new friends I can help motivate and who can help motivate me. I have some great recipes to share too. Encouragement and support are some of the best keys to success. Would love to meet new people sharing the same goals. Best wishes on your journey to optimum health!
  • Im Daniel from cali...
  • cateyes00
    cateyes00 Posts: 79
    im new to here myself.april 8th just joined. you all can add me as well. the more support the move modivating it is.:smile:
  • Hello everyone, my name is Rakel!!
    I'm new here to fitness pal.
    I need to lose about 70lb. I'll be happy to share this with friends that are on the same journey as me...
    We'll keep each other motivated.
    My highest weight was 237, currenlty i'm 222