Looking for a partner

Options
Hey ya'll, Im 30 years old looking to lose all this pregnancy weight (I had my son 8 years ago, I just like to call it the "pregnancy" weight lol) I am looking for friends to be able to talk, suport and motivate with. My goal is to lose 100 pounds.

Replies

• Wonderfit
    Wonderfit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I too am working of losing 100 pound and would love to partner up.
  • claire1977
    claire1977 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking to lose 100lb too happy to be part of the club :)
  • gudiiya
    gudiiya Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Add me, I am in the same boat. I am working on losing 100 pounds too and had my first 10 years ago and second 6 years ago...
  • r3d13
    r3d13 Posts: 139
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me if you would like. I have approx 80 more pounds to go.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    totally was gonna suggest e harmony... but then i read your post.. good luck!
  • denetta24
    denetta24 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i'm looking for a partner too. i'm wwwwayyy overweight,and if i have to hear one more time from my doctor about my HBP i will scream!! i need help and motivation so badly. i've tried so many different diets and have failed. i'm just so ready for a change.
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm also looking to lose 100lbs of "baby weight" from my 8 year old! :)
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request! I have the same problem!!! Anyone looking to lose that dang baby weight-feel free to add me!
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I'm still losing my baby weight. My kids are 13 and 5.5 years old :laugh:

I have to lose 55, I just lost my first 25 (20 on here, 5 on my own).
  • ChelseyDesaray
    ChelseyDesaray Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Pregnancy weight is a *kitten*! lol I just recently had my daughter 4 months ago. I put on 60 pounds with her. I am trying to lose about 70 to get where i want to be. Why can't it just fall off? lol
  • amy_letsgo
    amy_letsgo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me! I have 100 lbs of pregancy weight to lose.......my son is 18!! :laugh:
  • Braymoor1976
    Options
    please feel free to add me as well I need a buddy
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    :happy: I am SO happy to see Im not the only one who still refers to it as "baby weight" when the kids are so obviously NOT babies anymore! lol My daughter is almost 7 I totally still call all this "baby weight"! I started out at 285 (my highest ever). I have lost 34 pounds total so far (12 before mfp and the other 22 since joining). I still have 101 pounds to go to get to my goal weight! If any of you lovely ladies would like to add me please feel free to do so...please include a briefe message with the fr though! :heart:
  • kellyhass
    kellyhass Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me...
  • agriffitts85
    agriffitts85 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me i want to lose about 155lbs, i am down 27lbs so far.... but i have had four kids 7,4,3, and 15 months so i know the strunggles and im on a fixed income so i cant buy all the pricy diet meals.... but i have found whats working for me and i am willing to be a support for anyone else
  • grstorm
    grstorm Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Same here still struggling with the same 40 pounds to lose since I had my daughter over 5 years ago. Tired of being asked if I'm working on another because most of my weight is concentrated in my abdomen. My dr is also on my case and I don't want to start the cycle of medicines and illness. I'm making this my main focus in life because I want to always be there for my daughter. Feel free to friend me. I really believe in encouragement. We all hit highs and lows but it's our committment that keeps us moving forward. Im currently on an exercise streak until the summer hits. An hour a day of exercise. It can be any exercise which allows parts to rest but includes lots of cardio.
  • princessruthiebelle
    princessruthiebelle Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    hey the more the merrier??
    i have over 100lb to go and am really determined to do it this time!! looking for lots of friend to support me and also for me to help you along your way!!

lets all shrink together! feel free to add me :) i dont bite!!!
  • elisabej
    elisabej Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    LOL!! Feel free to add me too. My oldest baby is going to college and my littlest is starting kindergarten this fall. I was a size 5 when I had the oldest and I'm now a 12 so my goal is to eventually get into an 8 COMFORTABLY...so we are talking about another 45 lbs for me to be good with it. Since joining MFP and sticking to it, I have lost 15 lbs on my ticker...but in reality it is closer to 35, but I refused to acknowledge those top end pounds. Good luck everyone! :happy:
  • cc32676
    cc32676 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    10 years of 'baby weight' here too. :) I'm wanting to lose around 150...I'm down 37 so far. I'm always up for new & supportive friends! Add me if you'd like :)
  • GraceA1
    GraceA1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey everyone, looking for anybody who can motivate me to keep up with my dieting! Would be nice to meet others around my age going through similar issues (gained A LOT of weight during my first 2 years at uni) but happy for anyone to add me obviously :) x