TMI....women whove carried child and your boobs?!?!?!

Options
ok im 23 years old and boobs have never run in my family i was an a cup before i got prego, after pregnancy (my daughters now 4) i of course had boobs, "c"s to be exact, i lost weight went down to a b, over the years ive gained weight and now im a C again, but the thing is, i thought with the weight gain theyd "perk up" a bit, every woman knows whos had a baby that they sag when youve given birth.....well now there just C's and a little saggy....i know there gunna go down with the weight loss and im fine with that, but how the hell do i fix this whole little sag issue? im 23 for christ sake.....they sag a little bit and lay like flat on my chest, like theres to much skin or something....are there excersises i can do to help this? its so annoying cause my best friend is 20 with the same bra size as me and hers are super perky (never had a baby) ive tried the bombshell and those super push up bras but then all my boobs do is spill out of the top and within minutes my nipples hanging out and im having to shove it back in there......clearly im not shy....i really want help with this, it makes me super self councius around my husband!!! im more self councious about my boobs than i am about my gut!!!!! i want those perky boobs with natual cleavage again :( waahhh

Replies

• cmccorma
    cmccorma Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    i will wait for answers with you. but honestly, naked i have no luck. they are much worse after my baby. i just do victoria secret bras.
  • rissasgunnadoit
    Options
    i guess what im asking is ...is there any weight excersises that will tighten the skin in my chest area? i think thats what im asking anyway lol
  • rissasgunnadoit
    Options
    i will wait for answers with you. but honestly, naked i have no luck. they are much worse after my baby. i just do victoria secret bras.

see ive tried victorias secret, and it doesnt help, i spill out of the top, and if i go a size bigger to prevent that, then theres no cleavage, its like my boobs have no boob, its just skin or something, i mean i just pictured how that sounds in my head and its not THAT bad but being self concious thats how i feel lol
  • 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Chest presses and flys will help. I've had the girls since junior high. Their awesome because I never have to pay for beer, but gravity is so not my friend. I am a lot older than you and have had 2 babies so they are not as high and tight as they used to be. I really don't care. They still look good in a v neck and I still don't buy my own beer!
  • jaynepickle
    jaynepickle Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Breast lift surgery. That's about all you can do my friend. I'm waiting until we're done having kids to get mine "perked up". Just start saving some $.
  • Elona_30
    Elona_30 Posts: 66
    Options
    the chest presses and the fly will help and if and when your all finished with having babies you can look into getting a boob lift, where they go in and tighten the muscles in the chest area and you get the perky boobs back with out implants.
    Its something I have issues with as well, Im much bigger I started out as a dubble D and now Im not sure what size I am. in the mean time all I can suggest is to get some really good bra's, from the specialty stores are usually the best.

hope that helps some :smile:
  • rissasgunnadoit
    Options
    thanks for the input guys, what are chest prests and flys? and what specialty bra stores, like victorias secret? and about how much is this breast lift surgury????? ive looked into boob jobs before, back when i weighed 115 and was only an a cup, way to expensive for our family, and i am done having kids,
  • kristinL16
    kristinL16 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I am almost 37 and have had four kids. Breastfed the first three well past a year and am currently breastfeeding the fourth. I havent been able to find a VS bra that fits right in several years. I would start trying on other brands. I have been stuck with nursing bras for awhile but for regular bras I like to shop at Kohls. The Barely There bras are good for me. Any bra that is a "demi bra", which are supposed to be great for cleavage, is probably going to have the spillage issues, especially if the fit is poor.

Some exercises can help tone and tighten the muscles underneath (chest flies and presses) but the only way to firm up the skin and actual breast tissue is to have surgery. I would like to get a tummy tuck and breast lift some day, but we'll see....My breasts actually bother me less now than they did after I had my first child. The tummy is still an issue, though.
  • rissasgunnadoit
    Options
    bump :)
  • nyspotlight
    nyspotlight Posts: 124
    Options
    To start, I'll say that i have not had kids. I have always had very small breasts. So I started taking a blend of fenugreek, wild yam, and saw palmetto. And at night i massage fenugreek extract into just the one that is smaller. :-/

My boobs have, in fact, grown, but i think what might encourage you is that it isn't so much growth as it is a fullness. They are definitely fuller and firmer. If you're interested, you could try it. I get it from GreenBush Naturals (i know... the name) and it's called enhancement blend. You can read about it on the website. But I'm sure you could just go buy herbs at a co-op of whole foods or something.

I actually started taking it for menstrual issues and it's helped that a lot - way better with the cramps.

I hope I don't sound like a crazy person. It could be worth a try if you don't mind jumping into the herbal front. All I can say is it worked for me personally, I just bought 34B's. A miracle for this former a-cup.
  • jlg6599
    jlg6599 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    i would think that a lift would be less expensive than a breast enlargement. but, i don't know.

i've had 5 kids, breast fed all 5. i'm not sure i'd call mine saggy. they aren't ' up out in front' perky, but they have a nice natural shape to them. a good bra helps too.

i would check and see if a lift costs less.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    it happens..im not sure what you can do, but one day i am getting a lift procedure..:wink:
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Hate to break it to ya but there's nothing you can do short of a breast lift or implants!

But trust me, they are worth every penny! 2 kids and no saggy boobies over here ;)

O, and you can actually FINANCE your surgery if you don't have a credit card or somethin... That's what I did! $180/mo for 2 years was my plan lol. It was through a company called Be Your Best.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I've got a bra from Target (Yes, TARGET!) that I love - have the same style in three different colors. It looks like it's molded, and gives a fair amount of coverage, but it holds those babies up like you would never believe. No muffin ever. I even had an older lady ask me where I buy my bras because the support was so impressive for "my size".

AND I just looked up the tag in mine and found it on Amazon. Here you go!

http://www.amazon.com/Self-Expressions-Support-Convertible-Strapless/dp/B0054MR5MU

ETA: My only complaint is that I wish it had wider straps, because they do dig in a bit. However, if I took a few minutes to look I am sure I could order some from VS or elsewhere quite easily that were a little more padded and comfortable to use, since it's a convertible. Also, you can do racerback with these bras!
  • ZombieSlayer
    ZombieSlayer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Gravity causes sagging, not pregnancy.

(34DD sagged by mid-20's)
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if this is what you wanted to hear, but I ended up doing a breast lift and augmentation. I know how you feel though! It's super annoying.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,426 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you are talking about and while the exercises mentioned will help the muscle it's not gonna help the skin "sac". You might need to look into surgery if it bothers you that much. I'm 48, have had two kids and have gone from a modest B to a full on double D when pregnant back to a C but they aren't slightly perky anymore. For a fitting, go to a good department store (Nordstrom's is absolutely the best for this!) and get a proper fitting. The salespeople at Victoria's Secrets aren't trained in proper bra fitting and their bras have never fit me well- no cleavage or I get the back fat roll or spillage-just not a good look. I have some by Lily of France and they are HOT. Good cleavage and push-up power.
  • Bajanangie
    Options
    You should try doing push ups that will tighten up the muscle in your chest and give you a lift, but you will never go back like you were prior to having a child. Trust me I know because I have three that I breast feed, but I do my push up faithful and it has helped a whole lot.
  • winonajosephine
    winonajosephine Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    BUMP

WAY back when I was 110 I was a C cup, after 2 kids I was an overstuffed D and now after loosing a little weight its like my boobs have deflated... I am worried about this and would love to hear about some excercises as well :)