irritated and angry at my personal trainer

Options
2»

Replies

• CrazyFly7
    CrazyFly7 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Time for a new trainer. My trainer is actually the one that told me to get my butt onto this website and to give it a chance (since I had tried it once in the past and gave up) and to stick with it. I'm so glad that he did. So, you should definitely have a trainer who is supportive and knowledgeable. I'm sorry that your trainer said all of that to you--that was pretty ****ty, but you know yourself best, so, I agree with most of what was said here, fire her and find someone else who is supportive of you and your weight loss/fitness/health goals.
  • Ambrogio1
    Ambrogio1 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Next time you see her, I would like you to very kindly say to her, in a soft voice:

"Come closer"

And when you do this, make a gesture with your index finger like you're beckoning for her to come close to you. Sort of like a "come here" gesture.

As she gets close to you, repeat this only speak a bit softer and gently smirk. Be very innocent and welcoming so she feels comfortable in your personal space.

As she gets immediately next to you, I want you to whisper softly in to her ear:

"I don't play dat *kitten* bish."

And then I want you to donkeypunch her as hard as you possibly can. As she reels to the ground clutching her scrawny-*kitten* butt cheeks, bend over as though to help her up, and then turn around and proceed to rip the biggest fart you can muster up. Be sure to remain in that position for a few good seconds to let it escape.

I'm just here to help.

hahahhaha
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    She has no idea what she is talking about. A personal trainer is NOT a nutritionist.

some are both.. mine happens to be a trainer and a nutritionist.. but that aside I would look into getting a new trainer one that treats you better and listens to your ideas/concerns and doesn't immediately discredit them.
  • meli_medina
    meli_medina Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Next time you see her, I would like you to very kindly say to her, in a soft voice:

"Come closer"

And when you do this, make a gesture with your index finger like you're beckoning for her to come close to you. Sort of like a "come here" gesture.

As she gets close to you, repeat this only speak a bit softer and gently smirk. Be very innocent and welcoming so she feels comfortable in your personal space.

As she gets immediately next to you, I want you to whisper softly in to her ear:

"I don't play dat *kitten* bish."

And then I want you to donkeypunch her as hard as you possibly can. As she reels to the ground clutching her scrawny-*kitten* butt cheeks, bend over as though to help her up, and then turn around and proceed to rip the biggest fart you can muster up. Be sure to remain in that position for a few good seconds to let it escape.

I'm just here to help.

LMFAO Sidesteal. You are da shiz.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Doesn't sound much like a personal trainer, hmm :/
  • GeminiMel02
    GeminiMel02 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I think you need to fire your personal trainer and get a new one!

what they said.
  • tobiwood1977
    Options
    WOW she is ignorant! 1200 calories!? I ate less than that and couldn't lose weight at all - im up to like 1600 calories and I am finally coming down!!

FIRE HER!!
  • BosseyBoots
    BosseyBoots Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Time to get a new trainer for sure!!
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Dump her!!!