5'1'' Looking for buddies trying to get the the 115-120 Rang

Options

Replies

• toutepechtite
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and currently about 123lbs and ultimately am looking to get down to between 108lbs and 112lbs based on my bone structure. I've lost 14lbs since I start in mid-January but really seem stuck at the moment. I know plateaus are normal and to be expected, but I still don't like them! I think it's definitely time for support!!
  • smifford
    smifford Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm 5' and weigh 142 lbs. My goal is 115 to 120 lbs.
  • cecejoy
    cecejoy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and currently @ 160lbs...
    I originally started @ 190lbs...I've come a long way but would like to get further along...
    Ideally 120 lb...but I'd be okay with 130 lbs....
    Feel free to add me...hopefully we can motivate each other and stay on course!
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'1" and pregnant, but after October/November, I will be looking to get to that range. I want to be 115 again. I'm 150 right now. 142 Prepregancy. Had lost 8 lbs so Status Quo.
  • lena0105
    lena0105 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1'' and currently weight 126 lbs. My goal weight is 110 lbs. You can add me if you like.
  • solicit
    solicit Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Add me Im 5'1" @ 130lbs trying to get to 115-120lbs. Highschool skinny here I come!!!!
  • TLPat
    TLPat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0". My starting weight was 154 and I am currently 139, looking to end up at 115-120 hopefully!
  • loismargaret12
    loismargaret12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and 159 lbs. Started at 170 in January. My goal is to get to 125 or less!
  • amelie2011
    amelie2011 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Same here I'm 5'1 and 120 lbs...gained 2 lbs since December... I tried to get to 115lbs before June! Feel Free to add me :)
  • jlebert716
    jlebert716 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2 and about 154 right now, looking to get down into the 120s! Feel free to add me!
  • mcondra859
    Options
    19 years young
    4'11
    167 :(
    long term goal of 120 :)

I just need support and motivation to help me stick to it !
    Day 4 and i can already tell a HUGEE difference though.

I feel like this will be a piece of cake.......a peice of low- fat, made with skim milk type of cake !!!
  • jmuny
    jmuny Posts: 7
    Options
    Im I'm the exact same position!! I'm 5'1 130 and hoping to get down to 115 areas maybe less. Let's be motivation buddies!!
  • MarineWifey09
    Options
    I feel your pain!!!! I am 5'2'' and currently about 124. Trying to get down to 118-120ish. Us shorties don't have much space for the pounds to pack on at! My problem area is my belly of course, but I am working on that. I am open for any and all friend requests!
  • Natalie182
    Natalie182 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hii!

Im just 5'2 and 126 lbs

Before getting pregnant i was around 120lb

Ive never been tonned or a skinny girl!

Finding it impossible to lose weight, been this weight for around 7 months now!
    Before i was pregnant i was never able to lose weight or really gain weight (not that i wanted to gain)
    Doesnt seem to matter if i eat lots or eat little im just stuck in the same place!

Starting 30 day shred on monday (providing my weights arrive)
    Add me if you are similar!
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    I'm 5' 0" currently 150 aiming for around 116 - 120 I am doing this the healthy way, I eat at my goal weight maintainance calories so this is a slow and steady journey for me!

Feel free to add me if you want to!
  • PearlGrey
    PearlGrey Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Folks!

I am five foot 1 1/2, 48 years old, live in the UK and am trying to maintain. New friends welcome!
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

I'm 4ft 11.5 - No idea what my goal weight is yet - depends on how much lean mass I have left when I get to 140.

I currently have 99lbs lean mass, If I can keep most of that, a healthy Body fat % of 23% will give me a weight of 129lbs.
    to get to 120, I would need a Bodyfat of 15% which I'm not sure is realistic, but we'll see - long way to go yet :)

You can find your body fat % here - http://www.fat2fitradio.com/tools/mbf/
    Then get your goal weight based on your target Bodyfat% here - http://www.fat2fitradio.com/tools/ibw/
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am just about 5' and weigh 183lbs. I have set my first goal at 140 and I have already lost 10lbs in the month since I started MFP. Just thought I would share with you all a little quotation I saw recently with a picture of a short person on it "God just grows us until we are perfect .... some of us get there sooner!" ... made me chuckle :laugh: I am open to any friend requests if anyone would like to send them, I am a fun loving 55 year old living in UK :smile:
  • cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hey there - I am 5'1" and I am finally there. I weighed in this morning at 114.2 and really just trying to maintain now. Add me if you want and I can sure give you motivation.
  • angenz
    angenz Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm 5ft 1" too. Currently I am 128lb and wanting to get down to around 118lb!!
    Feel free to add me as a friend. It is good to compare diaries with someone in the same calorie range.