New to Online MFP WILL YOU BE MY MFP FRIEND

Options
Hello Everyone I'm New To The Online Part Of MFP I'm 25 Looking For Friends (Females) Preferred due to amount of weight loss is different between males & females no offense to the males & I would like to hear your weight loss goals! I also have a Blog called Flab "FADS" PLEASE CHECK OUT & JOIN IF YOU LIKE IT THANKS!!!

Replies

• Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

(I don't plan to "friend" people here until I know them, but the posts and messages still allow for lots of dialog.)

I hope you find MFP to be wonderfully helpful and wish you luck attaining your goals!
  • b3llzy
    b3llzy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • Becca224
    Becca224 Posts: 36
    Options
    I agree, loosing weight is different for males and females. I am 21 and I always like making friends. I find friends help, even if its just saying well done on my small accomplishments or offering advice when I need. I try and do the same to my friends as well. It helps keep us motivated to continue weight loss journey by reminding us we are not alone.

Oh and goals well I have put on a lot of weight over the last two years. I love food so I know if I don't start trying to be healthier and loose weight now it will get so much harder to do. I just want to become healthier, more active, and most of all be comfortable in what I am wearing without worrying that it shows to much fat.

So yes feel free to add me if you like, I am always happy to have more friends :)
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I've added you. I find it more motivating when I log on and can see more people's posts about their progress on the home page. Makes me want to do better that day aso :)
  • Romey86
    Romey86 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you :-)
  • jerzeytib
    Options
    I'm male, but you can add me if you like. It's great to be motivated and to motivate through MFP.