Day by Day Support

Options

Replies

• bubbles1212
    bubbles1212 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    ok. I will give it a try. Can't hurt right?!?!

4/11 Goals
    1) Do my lifting session
    2) Get some cardio in
    3) atleast 10 glasses of water
    4) Get in my protein

... ok, so I did four :)
  • LeeBee2012
    LeeBee2012 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Oh I am so happy to see new faces and to see old faces coming back and staying on track. Welcome bubbles and knight! Hi Diane, please do tell us how much you lose. It sounds like you are making great choices and made a new love connection with your doggie again! I went over today in calories, but I did log EVERY SINGLE THING that I ate and that's always the goal. I don't get to workout on Wedneday to counteract the things that I ate. But oh well, there's always tomorrow. Zumba/running and push ups. I will do my push ups when I get home tonight (day 11, so there's 11 real push ups and 19 girlie ones, for anyone interested)

Have a great day! Can't wait for everyone to check back in to let us know how you're doing!
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    goals for wednesday, 4/11

1. either 15 minutes on elliptical or 30 minutes on treadmill
    2. drink a gallon of water
    3. eat a salad with dinner

1. 18 minutes on elliptical
    2. over a gallon of water
    3. two bowlfuls of salad

goals accomplished! and then some!

gonna start thinking on realistic goals for tomorrow based on my schedule. good luck everyone!
  • LeeBee2012
    Options
    RECAP:

4/11 goals:
    fitness:
    only push up challenge. no time to get to the gym on wednesdays as its my super long day. JUST FINISHED
    eating:
    stick to my eating plan closely. Don't snack, it will be very tempting as I am going to be on the go a lot today. I DID HAVE 2 PIECES OF MINIATURE HERSHEY'S DARK CHOCOLATE, BUT I DID LOG IT!!
    nonfitness:
    Keep up with my assignments (don't wait until the last minute to finish them.) ON IT NOW, JUST TAKING A LITTLE INTERMISSION

4/12 goals:
    fitness:
    run before zumba, zumba, push up challenge
    eating:
    stay under carbs for the rest of the week as I ate more than my share of carbs today. I had a 6 inch subway sub today, but it was still healthy, just lots of bread.
    nonfitness:
    keep working hard on my homework. I don't want to spend all weekend working on it as Sunday is my only day off and I'd like to relax.
  • bubbles1212
    Options
    ok. I will give it a try. Can't hurt right?!?!

4/11 Goals
    1) Do my lifting session
    2) Get some cardio in
    3) atleast 10 glasses of water
    4) Get in my protein

... ok, so I did four :)

1) Did my lifting
    2) Walked 4.2 miles
    3) Drank 9 glasses
    5) Got 80% of protein

There's room for improvement, but I'm happy!
  • LeeBee2012
    Options
    eating goals that I forgot:
    drink 10 glasses of water.
    no eating after 8pm.
    following my eating plan.
  • Mommy_51911
    Options
    Hi,
    I am new to MFP (Monday).
    I have lost 25 lbs since Jan 3rd and go up and down 2 or 3lbs (struggle) for about 2 weeks now. I feel I need a little more motivation and maybe support will help too.
    I still have alot to lose, but I am taking babysteps because I NEVER want to be this huge again. LOL!
    I have a goal of 1430 calories a day and I have logged every single thing I have eaten and all excercise for the past 3 days and I am very surprised I am always under my calories.
    I'm gona give the daily goal thing a try. I could use to change a couple thngs that I have remembered as I have read throiugh the posts it has reminded me of things I use to set before I was pregnant. LOL!

So today 4/12 (new start, the 25lbs lost is old news lol):
    drink 12 glasses of water (thats the easiest for me, Idrilled into myself that I drink a glass everytime I pass the fridge)
    stay within calories
    nothing to eat after 8pm <~ have to get back to that, thanks LeeBee :smile:
    ride stationary bike 30 min or walk in the park
  • knightreader
    Options
    goals for thursday 4/12

1. drink a gallon of water
    2. either treadmill for 30 minutes or ride my bike for 30 minutes
    3. don't blow a days worth of work when i meet my friend to watch the hockey game

i'm so good at doing this whole diet thing alone, but as soon as i try to have a social life, i screw it up...
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Later... Don't have time on my way to work, just dropped in to read a few post.

I screwed up yesterday & i'm trying again today. So Far So Good I got through breakfast & Lunch.
    But No exercise this morning

I Must Go! Everyone Good Luck with your goals & Have a Great Day!!!!!!!!
  • bubbles1212
    Options
    Goals for 4/12

1) Stay under on sodium
    2) Drink 10 glasses of water
    3) Get my protein in
    4) Take all of my vitamins

We can do this guys!!!! :love:
  • Dianesprings
    Dianesprings Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Weighed at my TOPS group last night, recorded weight this morning - it felt great to LOSE weight this week.

Did eat some chips and dip last night after the meeting, but had only had 600 calories all day, so I was hungry. I also ate a bologna sandwich with those chips, but I did record all of it.

I am trying to eat more fresh veggies and make smart choices. I'm doing so much better than two weeks ago.

Same goals....eat right, RECORD EVERYTHING, and walk tonight!
  • knightreader
    Options
    goals for thursday 4/12

2. either treadmill for 30 minutes or ride my bike for 30 minutes
    3. don't blow a days worth of work when i meet my friend to watch the hockey game

my update:
    1. drank my gallon of water.
    2. wanted to ride my bike, but then it started raining, so did treadmill for 40 minutes. (found a good song on ipod just as i was hitting the 30 minute mark, so kept walking and listened to the song)
    3. did good at my friends, two small alcoholic drinks and a grilled chicken wrap and water for dinner. all logged and still way under calories.

with drinking more water, i am not nearly as hungry over the last two days and have cut down considerably on some snacking.

-til tomorrow.
  • LeeBee2012
    Options
    Recap
    4/12 goals:
    fitness:
    run before zumba, zumba, push up challenge YES, YES, YES
    eating:
    stay under carbs for the rest of the week as I ate more than my share of carbs today. I had a 6 inch subway sub today, but it was still healthy, just lots of bread. YES
    nonfitness:
    keep working hard on my homework. I don't want to spend all weekend working on it as Sunday is my only day off and I'd like to relax. ALMOST DONE
  • LeeBee2012
    Options
    Recap:
    eating goals that I forgot:
    drink 10 glasses of water.
    no eating after 8pm.
    following my eating plan.

I met all these goals too!!

Friday, April 13 goals:
    keep calories low through out the day.
    drink plenty of water.
    complete push ups
    have fun at zumba party tonight woot!!!
  • cycleholic
    cycleholic Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I've just started checking out the boards - I'm so glad I saw this!

I'd would love to join your group:wink:

4/13 Goals:
    -Drink at 10 glasses of water
    -Monitor my food intake - stay in my calorie range!!
    (Weekends are the worst for me:mad: )

Please feel free to add me as a friend - I need all the support I can get. Thanks!
  • knightreader
    Options
    friday, april 13

goals:
    2. either bike for 30 minutes or elliptical for 20 minutes
    3. salad for lunch
    4. two servings of vegetables as snacks
  • LeeBee2012
    Options
    It is so good to see everyone coming on and setting up their goals and coming back to update the next day. That's awesome! hello to all the new faces. This is a great place to be.

I just wanted to mention a bonus goal from yesterday. I didn't even include it because I have been putting it off for so long. I finally hand washed my car and vaccummed out the inside. I still need to wipe down the dash and the console. Maybe I will do that this weekend. I'm motivated to do it now because the first parts turned out great.
  • knightreader
    Options
    friday, april 13 UPDATE

goals:
    1. drink a gallon of water...done.
    2. either bike for 30 minutes or elliptical for 20 minutes...20 on elliptical, but my knee hurts. gotta take it easy tomorrow.
    3. salad for lunch...yup
    4. two servings of vegetables as snacks ...yup, but realized i need more veggies in the house.

to all a good night.
  • knightreader
    Options
    saturday, april 14

2. walk outside or ride bike
    3. stay under calorie goal (tough on weekends)
  • knightreader
    Options
    saturday, april 14

2. walk outside or ride bike
    3. stay under calorie goal (tough on weekends)

1. done.
    2. not done, but mowed lawn and built a planter
    3. done.

no one else is using this on the weekend?