YAY?!? I can wear a medium jacket--I'm thrilled!!!THRILLED!!

Options
NewLIFEstyle4ME
NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
My hubby just came home and SUPER surprised me with the sharpest blue jean jacket I've EVER had (from the very designer he loves and the very one I got mad at him for buying a super expensive pair of jeans for his birthday earlier this month:blushing: ), ANYHOO...it's so gorgeous and best of ALL....it's a size medium!!!! I haven't worn a size medium in at least 10 years. He said he was going to give it to me at dinner tonight (he's taking me out to dinner). But decided to give it to me now, because I'm looking so cute:love::smooched:

He said he got that size for me (a medium rather than a large or even XLG), because he's been noticing how smaller I'm getting ( I LOVE HIM:heart: ) and it FITS me y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can button it up and everything. It's not a perfect fit...it's a wee bit snug, but it's a MEDIUM and I can fit it. I'm thrilled and almost in tears. Thank you JESUS and Thank you Husband for being such a boyfriend and THANK YOU MFP, MFPers for your encouragement and inspiration all the time.

I'm THRILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:

ETA: PLUS, I lost 1 pound today one whole pound) after gaining since upping my calories..I'm so BLESSED!!!!!!

Replies

• Natty0506
    Natty0506 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    That's super awesome!! Way to go!
  • naseak
    naseak Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thats so great!You must feel wonderful plus a pound less as a bonus! Hope you have a great night out.
  • smoten
    smoten Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    That is so great. What a sweet hubbie. Enjoy your night!
  • rubysphoto
    rubysphoto Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Such a great feeling.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!