Want it so bad!!!!

Options
Taras32
Taras32 Posts: 25 Member
I am your usual start and stop yo-yo dieter and at 32, I want to get this weight off sooo bad. I don't want to be super "skinny" or even slim for that matter, I love my curves. I just want some parts tighter and some parts lifted and if we could roll this stomach to my butt that would be excellent..lol MFPseems to be something thaqt I can stick with (even though its my second time trying) I hope to find so real supporters and maybe even like minded friends to travel with me on this journey.

Replies

• Metrotide
    Metrotide Posts: 17
    Options
    As the adage goes, it is easier to lose weight with the support of your friends who are the same journey. So if you need some new people to talk to along the way or just some encouragement as well, add me!

Chris
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Hi Tara, glad you are here.I have yo- yo'ed like you, this place has really helped me, and i see it as being a sustainable way of keeping the weight off. It can do the same for you.
  • Taras32
    Taras32 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys and good luck!!
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    Hi Tara,

Me too with the yo yo diet. I just can't seem to stay consistant. Most of it for me is the excercise :( I would love to love the gym and working out but I don't. I do it because I have to. This is a greta place for knowledge and support !