Game for Ladies!

Options

Replies

• twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    i must be the only girl in the world that doesnt roll with a purse

I was thinking the same thing. I was going to put "the fact I don't use a purse", because I switched to a wallet instead of a purse almost 2 years ago (all for a Disturbed concert \m/ and then I went to a Godsmack concert a couple months later and just didn't bother using a purse again... [I lucked out that my 2 favorite bands were in town in such a short amount of time and that I could see them]).
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    An H&K .357 sig (gun), 3 tubes of red lipstick, Swiss Army Knife, a bra clip, mini poker cards, Advil, baby wipes, diapers, electrical tape and Cool Water perfume…. I’m MacGyver with boobs.
  • Laner07
    Laner07 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Necklace pendants. . . . . . . . I only wear necklaces on special occassion yet my purse has many, go figure
  • msdoan
    msdoan Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Cloth diapers! haha
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Ear plugs.

Uh... I guess for those times that I run into people who've needed to use their "you never know" items.
  • lifeviabrittney
    lifeviabrittney Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    An apple slicer!
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    A hose clamp.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    A razor comb. EEK!!!
    thanks for this game!! i would have lost all my hair!! dang comb looks just like my NORMAL comb!:sick:
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    I wish I were joking. A fork and an entire jar of (no added sugar or salt) crunchy peanut butter (Whole Earth). There's also a lint roller, a can of dry shampoo, coffee bags (like tea bags) in case of emergency, grapeseed oil capsules and a small container of lemon salt I made a few weeks ago and have been meaning to give away.
  • Irisballoon
    Irisballoon Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I was in line at the grocery store and seen some poprocks in the side tray. I grabbed them and winked at the bf. I just realised I forgot to use them =) Tee hee!

Thanks for the idea! :P
  • rainbobrite929
    Options
    spoon
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Mucinex
  • rebecca0101
    Options
    A USB stick with nothing on..

I have one of those also with nothing on it :-)
  • scarlet_goddess13
    Options
    My television remote! I always take it when I leave so my boyfriend has to change the channels manually while I am at work!
  • sarawoertink
    sarawoertink Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    one earring with a broken back from my wedding in October
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    a wooden train whistle. I did not buy this... Im assuming I shoplifted for a kiddo. whoops
  • tinks1999
    tinks1999 Posts: 11
    Options
    A pair of nerd glasses :laugh:
  • THINandFABULOUS
    Options
    A pair of readers. :)
  • THINandFABULOUS
    Options
    A pair of nerd glasses :laugh:
    Me too! Me too! :laugh:
  • IndyInk