EXTREMELY SHY - IT IS HARD ASKING FOR FRIENDS

Options
I am extremely shy, and I have a hard time making friends. PLEASE, "FREIND ME"!!

Replies

• EEpling89
    EEpling89 Posts: 152
    Options
    Will do!! I LOVE a lot of support, so I'll take all the supportive friends I can get!! If you ever need anything or someone to talk to, I'm here! :)
  • freezerburn2012
    freezerburn2012 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Don't be shy; it's the Interwebz. We can't see you.

ETA: I am most shy when people are looking directly at me or staring at me in the eye. That's why I said we can't see you.
  • Seabreeze78
    Options
    I can relate, I've been on mfp for a wk now and yesterday was the 1st time I was brave enough to reach out for support & encouragement, and to my amazement there was an outpouring of support, I'll add you
  • _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    HI! Thank you for adding me. I have been here just since Monday. April 9. I have almost 20 friends, in only 20 minutes. That is "AWESOME" You guys are "AWESOME."
  • princessruthiebelle
    princessruthiebelle Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    you guys are welcome to add me! :)

ill let you do the asking though :P

im 21 from the uk i have 106 lbs to loose and am a currently very active member :) x
  • neekosmith
    neekosmith Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I will add you :) I am in need of some friends too
  • Wonderfit
    Wonderfit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I resemble this statement. Would be happy to add you as a friend. I need as many as I can't get.
  • kskostamikel
    Options
    I will add you! You can never have too big of a support group! :smile:
  • jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like
  • connectannie
    Options
    I can relate, I've been on mfp for a wk now and yesterday was the 1st time I was brave enough to reach out for support & encouragement, and to my amazement there was an outpouring of support, I'll add you

you are so so right even m on mfp from last 10-15 days, yesterday i posted and got so much support back nd tht encourgament ...I think i need encouragement evry second day
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    request sent
  • oc_girl525
    Options
    I agree! I'm pretty shy too so I have yet to ask :P
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Seonaid74
    Seonaid74 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm not sure how to add friends yet. I'm a newbie and trying to navigate my way around this site!
  • sevenminaya
    sevenminaya Posts: 112
    Options
    Add me if you like, welcome and enjoy your time working out!