power 90 progress pics day 47

Options
andrea000
andrea000 Posts: 314 Member
HI all just wanted to share with you my progress from p90 so far...i know its not day 60, but i take pictures of myself so i can see if i'm pushing myself hard enough. 1st pic is day 1 of slim in 6 second pic.. day 1 p90 3rd pic.. is day 30 p90 and last is day 47:) total lost so far is 34lbs 16lbs from p90 and 20lbs from slim in 6:) feel free to add me

1522504_1906.jpg

Replies

• Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! I have Slim in 6 but I get so bored with it that I never finish it. I do still use the slim in 6 pack from time to time.
  • mdamrow
    mdamrow Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Great job!!! Seeing success stories is always so motivating.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I AM FLOORED!! OMG you look great.....what a great set of side/by/sides.....
  • andrea000
    Options
    thank you:)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Girl I appreciate this post so much. I'm doing/just starting Power 90 and love it (well, the sculpt 1, I'm getting used to doing the cardio and look pretty goofy doing the yoga), but I LOVE IT! You ROCK!!!!
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Your results are amazing!!! Great job!

Which power 90 are you talking about? Tony Horton? P90x or Beachbody Power 90???
  • jatiger83
    jatiger83 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing!
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look fabulous!! :)
  • andrea000
    Options
    thanks for the kind comments:)
  • andrea000
    Options
    its with tony horton power90 from beachbody:)
  • kenny_johnson
    kenny_johnson Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Nice job. I've been doing Power 90 (Day 45). I've lost about 25 lbs so far. I'm a bit bored with it now, but I want to finish it, so I'm going to try to make it through the 90 days.

Unfortunately, because of my size, 25 pounds doesn't make a dramatic difference to the look of my body. :)
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    you look like you've been deflated!!! Great work!!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    extraordinary.
  • EmeriaDewes
    Options
    What a result, you look great
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I have Slim in 6 but I keep hearing that it hurts too much with the squats or it is boring. It looks like it worked well though so now I am considering it again! I know I am not ready for P90x yet but damn- you can really see what a difference it makes from your pictures. Great work. You earned it!
  • andrea000
    Options
    thanks so much all:))
  • JackeyC
    JackeyC Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is great.
  • andrea000
    Options
    thank u
  • joebanz77
    joebanz77 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Great job babe!!
  • mistressmambo
    mistressmambo Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    woohoo!! great job! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!