Insanity challenge group starting April 30th

Options
I about to end my insanity and p90x round next week. I am looking to put together an insanity group on facebook starting April 30th. This will be a totally no excuses group. You must follow the program to the schedule. There is no skipping or subbing workouts. You must take a before picture and a 30 day and a 60 day. You must track your nutrition and follow the inanity nutrition plan. You must also make the committment to be on Shakeology. If you want the most extememe results this group will be for you. You must be 100% committed. Summer is right around the corner and we all want that beachbody now is your chance to get it. If you want in let me know.

Replies

• Lms528
    Lms528 Posts: 10
    Options
    is this straight insanity or p90x/insanity hybrid? im totally in for the hybrid if thats what your thinking of doing, im not so into doing pure 100% insanity, i like to incorporate weight training too. :) looking forward to hearing back from you! i have p90x, p90x2, insanity and asylum, i would be up for any combination!
  • bbcoachcory
    Options
    I just sent you a message. I am fine with whatever beachbody program you want to do.
  • sedosher
    sedosher Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am about to start Insanity/TF hybrid, just waiting for them to arrive. I also might throw in some Chalean Extreme lifting. I have never done Insanity or TF before so the need for Chalean Extreme will depend on how I'm feeling and if I think I need lifting.
  • skohl83
    skohl83 Posts: 23
    Options
    I am finishing Insanity this Saturday, and starting again on the 30th...would love to have some more support!!!!
  • Shay127
    Shay127 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    What is the meal plan for insanity? I am doing Shakeology now and starting to do the Brazil Butt Lift... I am a vegetarian/pescetarian.