Need friends !!

Options
Hi, I'm Ilene, 22 and live in West Virginia. I'm a stay at home mother with my son, Forest who is 16 months old. I am married to my super thin and in-shape police officer husband (who eats like a pig....sigh). In May I will go back for my last year of school to become a veterinary technician.

Over the course of the past 14 months, I have went from weighing 200 lbs to now being 127 lbs. I am currently trying to get down to 120 and its proving to be VERY difficult seeing as how I haven't lost weight in MONTHS...I would actually be fine with staying the weight that I'm at right now, but every time I go off my diet I start binging and end up gaining weight all over again. I am also looking into joining OA, since I seem to have such a strained relationship with food.

Add me, and I will try my best to give you good encouragement if you do the same for me! Even though I am still struggling with my weight, I have lost 70 lbs and have lots of great advice to give!

Replies

• millercn3
    millercn3 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    wow good job ! I guess it is possible to lose 70+lbs i need all the support i can get.