Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Shirtless guys, ya I'm talking to you

Replies

• Haha ladies have it soo easy. If a dude came on here and ask the same thing.....well maybe I will give it a shot after all.

well in society guys can be shirtless, for girls its frowned upon kinda like cannibalism
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Haha ladies have it soo easy. If a dude came on here and ask the same thing.....well maybe I will give it a shot after all.

well in society guys can be shirtless, for girls its frowned upon kinda like cannibalism

Well I dont know if I would put the two in the same category but I get what yer sayin.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,805 Member
    v4nkhi.jpg
  • Haha ladies have it soo easy. If a dude came on here and ask the same thing.....well maybe I will give it a shot after all.

Well I dont know if I would put the two in the same category but I get what yer sayin.

sorry i watch wayy too many movies and i channeled charlie in the chocolate factory on that.
  • Jadbaa
    Jadbaa Posts: 129 Member
    Please feel free to add me as a friend...i am all for eye candy!! :wink:

Me too!!
  • Veganbambina
    Veganbambina Posts: 108 Member
    v4nkhi.jpg

Nice!
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    bahahahah... shirtless William Shatner was not what I wanted to see in this thread! UG!
  • juliexiuu
    juliexiuu Posts: 118
    Muahahaa :)
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Fact. There are four things no one ever wants to see:

Their favorite TV Show cancelled.
    The price of gas going up.
    Baby Puffins crying.
    Me without a shirt on.

You could change that. Get started on it!
  • Why do I suddenly want to punch a baby puffin in the beak to watch it cry?... maybe I can distract myself with a square of dark chocolate... or a distracting photo... (oh no! not that beach couple again!)...My eyes! My eyes!
  • dorkof82
    dorkof82 Posts: 129 Member
    I've decided I need more friends who have shirtless profile pics. I'm not a perv or anything, it's just fun and motivating to look at hee hee :love:

Please friend and help this gal out with some visual eye candy motivation :flowerforyou:

hahaha i was totally thinking the same thing, only i AM a perv.. i 100% admit it :p
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,805 Member
    bahahahah... shirtless William Shatner was not what I wanted to see in this thread! UG!

34oa35e.jpg
  • doyledozo
    doyledozo Posts: 42 Member
    <
    probably not what you had in mind lol
  • smilingchica
    smilingchica Posts: 279 Member
    I'm all for eye candy, thus why I started the butt dimple/zac efron one LOL!
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,227 Member
    Mmmmmm - just gonna put my feet up and watch the show.
  • gwmedicgod
    gwmedicgod Posts: 180 Member
    <
    nowhere near "eye candy material"... yet.. but working hard at it.. LOL
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Always willing to help a damsel in distress!:flowerforyou:
  • CoralConnor
    CoralConnor Posts: 42 Member
    Hahaha Love it.
  • schpanks
    schpanks Posts: 468 Member
    My wife and I were driving in the car today. We passed a man in something like a garbage truck. I said, "Wow! That man has way better boobs than me! Look at the shape!" He was wearing a shirt, but I would have been interested in seeing that revealed. :tongue:
  • misty2ann
    misty2ann Posts: 127
    Um....WOW! I am here for the articles?? Yeah....I will tell my hubby that......:bigsmile: I am totally.....motivated....now Bahahaha!:blushing: