Shirtless guys, ya I'm talking to you

Options

Replies

• twiztid_princess
    Options
    Haha ladies have it soo easy. If a dude came on here and ask the same thing.....well maybe I will give it a shot after all.

well in society guys can be shirtless, for girls its frowned upon kinda like cannibalism
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Haha ladies have it soo easy. If a dude came on here and ask the same thing.....well maybe I will give it a shot after all.

well in society guys can be shirtless, for girls its frowned upon kinda like cannibalism

Well I dont know if I would put the two in the same category but I get what yer sayin.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    v4nkhi.jpg
  • twiztid_princess
    Options

Well I dont know if I would put the two in the same category but I get what yer sayin.

sorry i watch wayy too many movies and i channeled charlie in the chocolate factory on that.
  • Jadbaa
    Jadbaa Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend...i am all for eye candy!! :wink:

Me too!!
  • Veganbambina
    Veganbambina Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    v4nkhi.jpg

Nice!
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    bahahahah... shirtless William Shatner was not what I wanted to see in this thread! UG!
  • juliexiuu
    juliexiuu Posts: 118
    Options
    Muahahaa :)
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Fact. There are four things no one ever wants to see:

Their favorite TV Show cancelled.
    The price of gas going up.
    Baby Puffins crying.
    Me without a shirt on.

You could change that. Get started on it!
  • katrinaloveslunar
    Options
    Why do I suddenly want to punch a baby puffin in the beak to watch it cry?... maybe I can distract myself with a square of dark chocolate... or a distracting photo... (oh no! not that beach couple again!)...My eyes! My eyes!
  • dorkof82
    dorkof82 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I've decided I need more friends who have shirtless profile pics. I'm not a perv or anything, it's just fun and motivating to look at hee hee :love:

Please friend and help this gal out with some visual eye candy motivation :flowerforyou:

hahaha i was totally thinking the same thing, only i AM a perv.. i 100% admit it :p
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    bahahahah... shirtless William Shatner was not what I wanted to see in this thread! UG!

34oa35e.jpg
  • doyledozo
    doyledozo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    <
    probably not what you had in mind lol
  • smilingchica
    smilingchica Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm all for eye candy, thus why I started the butt dimple/zac efron one LOL!
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmm - just gonna put my feet up and watch the show.
  • gwmedicgod
    gwmedicgod Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    <
    nowhere near "eye candy material"... yet.. but working hard at it.. LOL
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Always willing to help a damsel in distress!:flowerforyou:
  • CoralConnor
    CoralConnor Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hahaha Love it.
  • schpanks
    schpanks Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    My wife and I were driving in the car today. We passed a man in something like a garbage truck. I said, "Wow! That man has way better boobs than me! Look at the shape!" He was wearing a shirt, but I would have been interested in seeing that revealed. :tongue:
  • misty2ann
    misty2ann Posts: 127
    Options
    Um....WOW! I am here for the articles?? Yeah....I will tell my hubby that......:bigsmile: I am totally.....motivated....now Bahahaha!:blushing: