Need more friends!

Options
:smile: I live in Nortern Cali but no prefences on friends distance, I have a few of my real friends on here but they never log on!! :(

Replies

• Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on daily. I'm 39 and have two kids so we're kind of in the same spot!

Welcome!

Shel
  • StripeyJenn
    Options
    All the way in PA but same thing with my friends. Feel free to add me! :)
  • schpanks
    schpanks Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for active friends. I don't have very many that log daily.
  • torontobaby
    Options
    You can add me. I don't have any mfp friends yet lol.
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    You can add me! I can't get any of my real friends to join me in my campaign for weight loss either. haha
  • Mhay913
    Mhay913 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm from Northern Cali too! I've been logging on daily for the past 3 months and would love a few friends!
  • jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I log on every day and I try to comment on my friends' posts almost every day. I try to keep my feedback positive, but I will give you a gentle nudge if you don't log in. And I don't like to give false congrats... if you come in under calories but ate only junk, or only ate 500 calories, you won't get a "good job" from me, but I will ask if you're doing ok.

You sound like an amazing woman... Mental Health Hospital by day, mom to 4 by night??? I don't know if I'd have the energy to do all that and try to take care of myself too!

Good luck with your healthy journey!
    All the best,
    Jen
  • RAF_Guy
    RAF_Guy Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    New on here too, please feel free to add me if you want a Brit friend. :smile:
  • CArnold94
    CArnold94 Posts: 35
    Options
    Hi from Portsmouth, UK! I hope your weight loss goes well. :-)
  • corinnenkotb75
    corinnenkotb75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need some more friends on here too feel free to add me.
  • princessruthiebelle
    princessruthiebelle Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    all feel free to add me as a friend! i am a very active member and i really enthusiastic about all this :):)
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Feel free to all me.anyone else too.