to me it doesn't. I like a few curves. just feels better when hugging
  • sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Personally I would rather have them with extra pounds than not enough
  • C00lCountry
    C00lCountry Posts: 282
    Options
    I rather have a woman a little over then looking like skelton with skin over it.
    I like curves.
    Little over for me could be a lot over for others.
  • Patty_Petz
    Options
    to me it doesn't. I like a few curves. just feels better when hugging

That's about the sweetest thing ever! :heart:
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm attracted to a certain type.
    Friend wise, I don't care. But if I'm interested in a girl, it'll be a type of girl I'm attracted to.
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    I don't have a specific type, but I do want to be physically attracted to the person. Size/shape & overall look plays a huge role in that.
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    As a friend? No it does not matter. As far as attraction goes to me it does make an impact
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I think at first glance it may matter but if you've been with someone a while and are really close with them I think there would be more to your bond than sexual attraction. But you can't get to that point without giving them a chance :grumble:
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    This topic is bizarre to me. No man is going to give the same exact answer. Some men don't care what size you are. Some men prefer big ladies. Some men prefer petite. Some men prefer in between. Some men like boobs, some like butts, some legs, some faces, some all of the above. Many don't care what you look like if you have an unpleasant personality.

That being said, everyone loves confidence. If you are confident, feel sexy in your skin, and work towards goals that will make you feel good (but most of all, goals that are healthy), others WILL notice. If you feel attractive and carry yourself with pride, people will be attracted to you- even as friends. You can never please everyone. There will always be someone who finds you 'too this' or 'too that', but who cares? When you like what you see when you look in the mirror, no one else matters.
  • grizzlymaze
    grizzlymaze Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    As long as she has a smile she is worth getting to know. A smile tells the story of how people live their lives. Size has nothing to do with it!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    This topic is bizarre to me. No man is going to give the same exact answer. Some men don't care what size you are. Some men prefer big ladies. Some men prefer petite. Some men prefer in between. Some men like boobs, some like butts, some legs, some faces, some all of the above. Many don't care what you look like if you have an unpleasant personality.

That being said, everyone loves confidence. If you are confident, feel sexy in your skin, and work towards goals that will make you feel good (but most of all, goals that are healthy), others WILL notice. If you feel attractive and carry yourself with pride, people will be attracted to you- even as friends. You can never please everyone. There will always be someone who finds you 'too this' or 'too that', but who cares? When you like what you see when you look in the mirror, no one else matters.

Ditto!!! Well Said and I totally Agree..
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options

Some men like men lol it's all individual just like some ladies like them taller or shorter, built, a little chubby. Someone might also look at pictures and think one is hot be dating someone tottally different from the picture and also think they are hot.
  • Kenzietea2
    Options

Some men like men lol it's all individual just like some ladies like them taller or shorter, built, a little chubby. Someone might also look at pictures and think one is hot be dating someone tottally different from the picture and also think they are hot.

Exactly ;)
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    I think that extremes can make a difference, but I have to tell you that it just about breaks my heart to see some of the very attractive women talk about hoping they'll be attactive again. They say that because they are more full figured than they think is attractive.

I have to agree with this guy. There are so many beautiful women out there that feel inadequate because they feel like they aren't living up to society's photoshopped image of perfect. :(
  • REET420
    REET420 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm overweight and I have not had intercourse in 8 years. It matters but it doesn't bother me because I wouldn't wanna see my big *kitten* naked either. And I know this is kinda shallow but I wouldn't want to have sex with a man that I would need to lift his gut to get at the nether regions. I don't mind chubby but morbidly obese breathing like a dragon after walking to the fridge from the couch is a bit much.
  • Kenzietea2
    Options
    I think that extremes can make a difference, but I have to tell you that it just about breaks my heart to see some of the very attractive women talk about hoping they'll be attactive again. They say that because they are more full figured than they think is attractive.

I have to agree with this guy. There are so many beautiful women out there that feel inadequate because they feel like they aren't living up to society's photoshopped image of perfect. :(

which is really sad because not even those photo shopped women will live up to their own images!
  • Lolli1986
    Lolli1986 Posts: 500 Member
    Options

It's worse than that... i have twice been in the position of feeling inadequate due to not living up to a guy's expectations of how they believe a woman should look, based on photoshop standards.

This is really depressing. When guys truly do begin rejecting perfectly healthy girls there is a real problem.
  • Rodgers2008
    Options
    I personally love people in all shapes and sizes. but living so close to South Beach and all the plastics down here in south florida, this is not always the case...

My preference though is not to skinny, and curvy. I dont want to throw her over my head during sex, she might hit the fan....lol

Lol!
  • Rodgers2008
    Options

Ditto!!! Well Said and I totally Agree..

Couldn't agree more!Well said!
  • Kenzietea2
    Options

It's worse than that... i have twice been in the position of feeling inadequate due to not living up to a guy's expectations of how they believe a woman should look, based on photoshop standards.

This is really depressing. When guys truly do begin rejecting perfectly healthy girls there is a real problem.

I read your blog and that man was NUTS. You didn't look heavy or overweight in the slightest. W/e.. he will never be able to have a long term, meaningful relationship because no matter how great someone may look now, age, kids, etc will rob you of that. You will not look the same in your 20's as you do your 50's. I have not met a man like that in my life, and I thank God because I could never live up to their expectations and shouldn't have to! I'm not perfect, and don't expect my partner to be. (I am in his eyes though :love: )