Baby Fat

Options
So I had a baby 4 months ago, I went from 125 to 210...and now I'm hellbound on getting my body back. I have a long way to go and really could use some good firends to help keep the motivation goin

Replies

• hippietofugirl
    Options
    I've said it a million times before and I'll say it again. Have you tried hula hooping? Its perfect for toning those transverse abs that go all limp during pregnancy and it sucks your stomach right back in. I do it for at least 30 minutes a day which burns approximately 200 calories and its done amazing things for me post pregnancy. Plus its a really cool hobby.
  • kileykasper
    kileykasper Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I think ill go buy one today! thanks. :)
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    Your welcome!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I've said it a million times before and I'll say it again. Have you tried hula hooping? Its perfect for toning those transverse abs that go all limp during pregnancy and it sucks your stomach right back in. I do it for at least 30 minutes a day which burns approximately 200 calories and its done amazing things for me post pregnancy. Plus its a really cool hobby.

ah nice, good idea about the hula hoop!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I am a Jillian Michaels fan. I have 8 of her DVDs and her new program Body Revolution. Her workouts do amazing things to your body! Good luck! It can be done, I lost all my baby weight! :))
  • kileykasper
    kileykasper Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ill have to look up some if her stuff. Thanks
  • michalebsdad
    Options
    My wife (wouga on this site), had a similar thing happen to her. She gained weight during her pregnancy even when the doctor put her on this crazy diet for a week and still gained 9 pounds! We are doing the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and the change in her (even after a week) is pretty amazing! She lost like 5 pounds, but almost 10 inches! In those first two weeks! Good luck to you and I know you will reach and exceed your goals!